𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

"Hey cous, what's wrong?" Stephen whispers as he rubs my back comfortingly.

"I just got back from the doctors..." I whisper dryly.

"Oh? Is everything ok?" Stephen wipes my tears away.

"Yeah things are absolutely wonderful!" I sarcastically exclaim.

"What did you find out?" He gives me a knowing look.

"I'm probably not going to last until next month." I laugh awkwardly.

"What!?! No!" Stephen looks so shocked. It's a shocking thing to find out.

"I've had this disease for five years Stephen. I'm lucky to have lived this long." I pull away from his grasp.

"What disease? Please tell me I want to help..." he says gently.

"I have Hanahaki. I'm going to die because I'm in love." I whisper.

"Who. Who are you in love with?"

"That's the problem! I'm in love with two people and I have a life with one... but the other is the reason I have this stupid disease!" I slide to the floor crying.

"I'm not judging you (y/n). I'm here to make this last month the best month you've ever had." Stephen smiles.

"There's my fiancé Ruby... and Hosuh... I know it's dumb I fell for your best friend..." I laugh off my pain.

"I'm going to give you the best time of your life (y/n). You just need to trust me."