𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒

I hang up with Ruby and sigh... love is complicated... maybe I shouldn't have moved away and just let myself die those years ago...

No... then I never would have met ruby or sapphire.... yeah I should have because then I never would have met them... and made a life without him....

I know about this disease... I've known since the beginning. And I could tell Ruby and they'd break up and tell me to tell Hosuh. that's the thing. Hosuh still thinks I'm a (girl/boy)... it makes things worse in my opinion.

"(L/n)?" The nurse calls and I go back leaving my friend behind.

I'm given a routine checkup, like height weight blood pressure... all that fun stuff. And everything is normal... well my heartbreak is fast but that's usual for me.

"Can you describe your symptoms?" The doctor asks.

"I know what I have..." I whisper.

"Oh? So why are you here?" She questions

"My friend doesn't know... I was coughing up petals... and blood. How much longer do I have?" I look up with tears eyes.

"Hanahaki?" She sighs and I nod.

"How long have you had it?" She scoots closer to the examination bed im sitting on.

"Over five years. I moved away from. The person. Completely cut them out." I laugh awkwardly.

"But you saw them and they are more attractive now? So all the feelings came back?" She nods knowingly.

"Yeah. Please I just need a time limit... so I can see my family once more before this kills me." My voice is raw. The doctor nods and examines me with the new information.

"Three weeks? A month if you are lucky, and don't see the person." She frowns.

"Thank you. That's all I needed to know." I stand up and go to leave.

"Just tell them. I did something similar to you and they liked me back... don't let love kill you."

"I'm sorry but things are more complicated than you'd think." I sigh and leave. My friend drives me to the house Stephen is staying at and once he answers the door I collapse into his arms crying.

[in honor of my first preformance of the year and me not further breaking my knee while dancing like an idiot- I give you another chapter!]