𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒

Everyone enjoyed the dinner it was delicious like usual and different than the two boys eat. I finish washing all the dishes and go into the room I'm staying in, Stephens bedroom.

I change into my pajamas and lie on the bed. Being alone brings all my horrible memories back to the surface... memories from the events that took place earlier... I start having a panic attack pulling my knees to my chest.

"Hey (y/n)..." Hosuh slides into the room and sees my shaking body. He hurried to my side and sits next to me.

"Oh (y/n) what is wrong?" Hosuh asks softly, not daring to touch me.

"Can't- I cant- cant breathe" I force out with straining breath and shallow gasps. Hosuh hesitates a moment before pulling me onto his lap and taking even breathes.

"Take a deep breathe. Just try to match my breathing." He whispers into my ear. I try and keep failing making my tears fall faster.

"Don't worry... try again." He whispers comfortably and eventually I calm down and silently cry in hosuhs arms... somewhere I never thought I'd be.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry..." I whisper covering my face.

"There's nothing to be sorry about" Hosuh starts gently rocking as my breathing becomes strained again.

"There's so much to apologize for!" I try to push myself off of him but he holds onto me tightly which gives me more anxiety.