𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎

"Oooh! Look at that beanie!" I gasp seeing (favorite logo) on a beanie on the prize wall... it's 6000 tickets

"Maybe we can get it?" Hosuh puts a hand on my shoulder.

"No it's fine! Save your tickets for what you want." I shake my head.

"I want to get you the beanie, because it'll make you smile. I always want to make you smile." He blushes and rubs the back of his neck.

"No you don't have to! You really don't have to get it. I could probably buy it online if I wanted to." I awkwardly smile. He just shakes his head and pulls me along to play some games with him.

"Want to race?" Hosuh asks pointing to the motorcycle race game infront of us. I love these games I'm trash at them but I still like them, and I've always wanted to get a motorcycle.

"You're going down!" I smile climbing onto the (f/c) motorcycle and inserting some tokens.

"Not if I beat you!" Hosuh laughs climbing on the blue one next to mine and we race with us both getting low places against the AIs.

"At least I beat you." I gently shove him away with my shoulder.

"Are you sure I didn't let you win?" He smirks, which sends shivers down my spine.

"I'm sure, you could hardly control it." I look down blushing, ignoring the obvious pain growing in my chest.

"You are right. I'm going to try that game now, join me if you'd like." Hosuh points to a game where you can easily get lots of tickets if you know the correct strategy.

"I'll see." I struggle to speak, he looks at me with pity before going off to the game.