𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎𝓉𝓌𝑜

I leave (y/n) in the bathroom. I don't understand why they just won't save themself! Its not my problem right now.

On my way out I run into an older man who is going in there with a little girl stopping right outside the door. I roll my eyes and continue on my way.

I sit on a stool infront of a claw machine to try to get a big stuffed torchic. I end up spending all my coins there and get it... but I don't remember how long I've been sitting there or how long ive heard my name from behind me.

"STEPHEN!" Hosuh snaps me back to reality. I turn around with a deadpanned expression.

"Do you have any tickets? I'm like 200 short of what I've been saving up for..." Hosuh sighs holding out a plastic tub of folded tickets that look like it's about to burst.

"Yeah...? I have 400... this claw machine gave me some when I got this ball on accident." I shrug.

"Can I have 200? I want to get (y/n) something?" Hosuh blushes. He really really likes them it's so obvious! Ugh I just want to force their faces together and have them kiss and confess!

"You don't have enough? That looks like you could buy the most expensive thing here." I tease.

"There's a beanie on the top shelf that they were gawking at earlier and it's 6000 tickets... I would have had more than that if I didn't try to get the jackpot on the wheel..." Hosuh shifts his weight awkwardly.

"Go ahead. I didn't really want anything here besides this." I motion to my stuffed Pokémon.

"Thank you Stephen! You are really amazing!" Hosuh puts the ball on top of the bucket and rushes to the counter to get the beanie.

I look back at the bathroom and see that old guy come out of the bathroom red faced and zipping his zipper up. He harshly grabs the little girls arm and yanks her along.

"Daddy I want to play a game!" She cries, but her dad pulls her even harder behind him.