Chapter 18 Home

It's been five months since Danny and I have been in the Cove. But whenever I ask about the person who gave me the ring she tells me I'll remember bad memories. But it wasn't that bad that I made myself forget, was it? But Danny says that I loved him very much, but it would be easier to forget him. Today we go into town to meet Matt so he can take us back to the house because that's what Danny asked for her birthday, because today is her birthday. We got to the place we always meet. I ran up to him and hugged him. After he let go he asked, "are you ready to go home?" "Yea I am."
Matt looks over at Danny, " happy eighteenth birthday Danny!"
He get in his car and I put my duffle bag in the trunk, time to go home.
*~*
I get to the front of the house but I stop in my tracks and see the guys standing in front of the house, I run up and hug Don first, then Levi. I get to Jake "hi, I'm Ruby."
"Blaze I know who you are, I'm sorry for what I did and what I said. Don't put up the act." He says
"What act? I honestly don't know or have any memory of who you are."
"Matt can I speak with you?" Says Jake, tears start filling his eyes.
Don pulls me off to the side "what was that?"
"What?"
"Why don't you remember Jake?"
"I don't exactly remember but Danny told me I took Forgetful berries to forget the memory of someone, the person who gave me this ring. But she won't tell me why." I show the ring to Don, he hugs me
"Why Ruby why?"
"I-I'm sorry." I say, Don let's go of me and says, "no, it's fine. But tonight we have to celebrate. It is Danny's birthday."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey I know short chapter! But I'm posting two chapter today so be happy!