022

Y/N's P.O.V

A Scout runs to us, "There's a situation at one of the old castle ruins inside Wall Maria with the 104th trainees, they are needing assistance. Titans are swarming them, or have swarmed them and I don't know what is the status of the Scouts watching over them."

"Let's go, "Mikasa, Eren, Armin with me let's go," I say, "Armin go get the horses ready now, Mikasa fill our gas tanks, Eren check over our gear and assist Mikasa because if you guys have been keeping up with regular checks they should be fine," I order and watch the trio do as I told them, "I look around at the other Scouts, "MOVE IT!" I scream and the Scout smirk

"What do you think you're doing?" Levi asks.

"Something you would but you cannot," I tell him as I walk to him, "You do your thing and I'll do mine."

"You really think I'm going to let you out of my sight?! You're crazy!" Levi grabs my arm.

"I'll be fine," I whisper looking at him, "Tell Erwin where we are and that I have a T feeling I need to follow up on, then catch up with us all," I look at Hanji winking before going to Armin.

"T...T...T....T" Hanji repeats and squeals jumping up and down, "Yes ma'am!" She laughs and rushes off to Erwin.

I put my gear on with Mikasa, Eren and Armin following behind me. The four of us get on our horses and follow the messenger Scout to the castle.

After ages of horse riding, we see a tower collapse and a small size titan holding one with tiny bodies in its hair. My eyes widen noticing a few trainee cadets we trained with, "Mikasa go!" I order and I look at Eren, "Eren stay back, one of us needs to survive out of the two of us and it needs to be you."

"Yes, Ma'am!" Mikasa says and zips over slicing a titan before it gets its hands on Krista.

"Mikasa!?" Connie calls out, "You... Why are you..." Connie says trying to get his words out but failing.

"Krista and all of you, stand back," Mikasa says turning to them.

I jump off my horse and walks up, "We'll handle this from here," I say pulling out my blades as the other Scouts arrive and we all attack the titans.

"Moron!! You were told to stay back, Eren!" A Scout says.

I look over from Connie when Connie calls over Eren and I glare at him. I hit him over the head when he arrives, "What did I tell you?! Repeat my exact words!"

"Stay back Eren," He repeats looking down, "I'm sorry Captain..."

"No worries," I walk over to Hanji and Krista, "Everything okay?"

"Yes, Krista just told me that Ymir is a titan so we're getting her out," Hanji tells me, "Is this the T situation you were talking about?"

"No, but it explains a lot," I say and help Hanji with Ymir.

Krista holds Ymir, "My name is... Historia," Krista says and I freeze hearing that name.

We all retire behind Wall Shina, even though there wasn't a breach we cannot risk it with the titan attack. They got in somehow and we're going to find out how.

I stand on top of the wall looking at Hanji and Historia, I look at Hanji, "I'm going to go report to Erwin and Levi, have you got everything covered here?" I ask.

Hanji looks over, "Yes I have, be safe," Hanji says and I go to leave but Mr Hannes zips onto the wall.

What's the status on the breach?" Hanji asks him and I stop turning to look at him.

"There's no breach anywhere," Mr Hannes tells us, "We've been searching all night and I can guarantee you that at between the Trost District and the Chlorba District there's no abnormalities in the wall. We met up with the soldiers dispatched from the Chlorba District on the way and double-checked the wall, retracing each other's path. Also, all this time, we haven't come across even a single titan."

I go to zip down to my horse, "I'm the armoured titan and he's the colossal titan," I hear Reiner say and I crouch down looking at my horse but listening in to his words.

"Huh? What are you guys even saying?" Eren says.

"Wh-What are you saying all of a sudden, Reiner?" Bertholdt questions him.

"Our objective was to wipe out all the humans within the wall, but... There's no need anymore. Even, if you come with us, we won't touch the wall ever again. You get my drift, right?" Reiner says.

I listen to their back and forth for a little while, "We also need Y/N to come with us as well," Reiner says.

I glance over, "Did you say something Reiner?" I question and walk over to them, "If you have something to say you better spit it out."

"I'm the armoured titan and he's the colossal titan," Reiner says looking at me.

"Reiner before you speak you should check, it's not only fractured a bone in your arm and you're tired, you need rest," I say.

"Y...Yes, she's right! You're simply too tired, Reiner," Bertholdt says.

"And besides, if you really were the armoured titan behind the mass murder of mankind, why would you even wanna have this talk with us?" Eren questions him, "You can't expect us to simply agree and meekly follow you even if you ask, right?" He adds and points to me, "And Y/N can't follow orders from anyone other than two people, it would be a waste of time."

"Oh really... Yeah, that's right... What was I thinking? Have I really gone mad or something?" Reiner questions.

"You've not gone mad, you've just tired and injured," I say and turn to leave.

I look at Mikasa who is looking at me, I signal change of plans and she nods a little, knowing to tell Hanji to hand over the report.