Chapter One

The Kpop boy group Got7 is waiting on the big surprise of JYP, himself for their additional member.

"I've heard he's younger than Yugyeom." JB said.

"Huh?!" All the other members reacted as they are currently resting on the couch inside the dance practice room.

The doors soon to open as JYP and a man with atleast the same height as Mark came in.

"Alright boys, take care of him... I'll be off."

Y/n then started to introduce himself.

"H-Hi... I-I'm Y/n... F-From America. Yes, I do speak korean but only slight... I am learning thou... I am 22 this coming December 15."

"Wae?!! You are younger than Yugyeom-ah?" Jackson stated.

He just nodded.

"So, what kind of singer are you?" Youngjae asked

"Oi, that's rude!" Jinyoung counters

"I am a rapper, actually..."

This earned the interest from the 3 rappers.

"Can you sing one of our rap parts?" Mark asked.

He nodded as he immediately sang Bambam's rap on "Look" as he earned claps from the group.

"It is my rap part but with a mixture of Mark's tone."

"It's my way of rapping... I-I hope that's fine."

"It's fine, can you dance?" Yugyeom asked as he nodded once more. "Then try dancing one from our songs."

He then went on his phone and plugged it on the speaker and danced chorus part of "Lullaby".

"Wow!" Jackson exclaimed

"Welcome to Got7 Y/n" JB stated as they cheered and hugged him.

Few hours later, they started renewing the choreos as they want to include Y/n in each choreo, and for his parts, he'll share on who's rapper has the longest line on the song.

JB is busy on looking on the choreo of 'A' as he asked "Y/n, one more question... Can you do flips? Cause we needed for some balance in choreo for-" he stopped when he heard the other members cheered.

"Sure." He grinned as he was like a member from the beginning.

"Then it is settled, alright, Got7 let's start!" JB says as the group started practicing.

Song after song, they are exhausted, good thing Y/n already knew the steps so he just need some positioning, after they practiced, they cooled down and headed to their dorm. (A/N: Yes they are living in their dorm in this story)

"So Y/n, what makes you convince JYP on joining this group?" Bambam asked.

----

A/N

Yea, yea a new story again... This one is my focus now.

Promise!!!!

-StinCob-