Chapter Thirty-Four

Little did Namjoon and Y/n know... Bambam is listening. He heard the whole conversation.

"You! You lied to us!! All of us!!" He can't contain his anger that he shouting, waking all the others up.

"Bam-ah what's the matter?" Jin asked as the Thai pointed at the Bangtan leader and the soloist, Namjoon giving Jin a knowing look on what's happening.

"That man... That man right there is a liar! He's been hiding it from us since day 1 and never said it!!" The Thai rapper added.

"Bam-ah! Watch your tongue!" JB said as he went in between two parties. "What's going on."

"That man hid-"

"I hid myself and refused to tell that I am a werewolf. That's what you will say, won't you Bam? Fine. Leave me. All of you who loved me, leave now that you now know what I am. A beast in all of the eyes of citizens."

All eyes are now staring at Y/n, except Jin and RM.

"Leave." Bam said immediately, not bothering all the thoughts he have in mind.

With that, Y/n went inside, stuffing all of his stuffs inside his suitcases. He is crying, of course, who wouldn't when a mate rejected them, a gentle knock was heard from the door. He looked towards the door where Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook are standing leaning on.

"We've talked to Mark, Yugyeom,  Jinyoung, and Jackson-hyung. You'll be staying with us for a while."

"T-Thanks."

The maknae line of BTS helped him pack. He stared at the picture frames of him and the Got7 boys, he'll leave them again, but because of a different reason this time.

"You'll take one of those?" V asked as he saw him staring at the pictures.

"No, it will make things worse." He answered.

"How about Win and Bright?" Jimin asked, very concerned at the current situation of his lover.

"They will be fine. I can tell what happened tommorow."

"HEY YOU MUTT! LEAVE NOW!!" Bambam is still angry as he shouted the words that just escaped his mouth.

He didn't respond, he just let the maknaes carry his suitcase, left the house, and rode a taxi to the Jungkook's apartment.

"Sorry if I am a burden." Y/n muttered as he looked around the unit.

"You are not a burden. Bambam's just too blind to see your worth. He was now clouded by the anger he felt from not telling him." Jimin soothing words calmed the soloist.

Later that morning, 2am, the 4 boys are still awake trying to comfort the whimpering Y/n.

"I'll cook us 4 some sweet and sour potatoes. The one that don't stick on the plate." Y/n said as he stood up and went to the kitchen, for their late midnight snack. V, Jimin, and Jungkook smiled as they cheered the younger a little bit.

+++++++

At the Got7 house, where the hyung line of BTS is with JB and Youngjae on the living room. Jinyoung, Mark, Jackson are in their room, completely disappointed at Bambam. Yugyeom decided that he will stay on Y/n's own bedroom, the one where he stayed with Bright and Win during his hiding. Bambam is letting his anger out on their gym. The Thai rapper is really mad at Y/n, he never thought that the soloist will do such thing. Is he not responsible enough to hide his true self?

+++++

"Jaebeom, I know this is so sudden, but think of it. If Bambam and Y/n are still in the same company after the incident, do you think they will function well? He needs to transfer to BigHit, we will take care of him. We promise." Jin discussed the scenario that might happen tomorrow or the following days.

"They need to be separated for the mean time. Make sure to make those boys read more about werewolves, all the varieties that you can find, not all werewolves are the same." Namjoon spoke up.

"We understand. Take a good care of him. He may not be a human but... He is still the Y/n we all know and love. We will make sure Bambam won't spill his identity. " JB smiled as he opened the door of their house, soon followed by the Hyung line of BTS leaving the house and going to Jungkook's apartment.

+++++

YG_Official
@YG_Family

Our very own @ynchikap pulled out his contract from us and stated that he will continue his contract on @BigHitEnt performing along with the boy group @BTS_twt. His reason was due to a personal problem at his home.

#Bluebuds4ever

♥️10371639💬1536171🔁18836

Heaven_7
So sad that he will leave Got7 again. But no matter on what his decision is. Us, the Bluebuds will support him!

YnIsTheNewKing
Is this because of the announcement in VLive? I hope not.

KpopisTrash
Eww. That guy got already into 3 different agencies, and now have 10 boyfriends, what a slut.

BTS_Foreva
@KpopisTrash you have no place here get lost.

+++++

The announcement of Y/n leaving the YG Entertainment blew up the whole social media. All assumptions that fans discussed through internet are wrong, well some are right he got into a heated argument with someone from Got7, but they don't know who.

Y/n is now asleep with his phone on his hand, his Twitter is open, all of variety of tweets are open to be seen when Jimin walked into the living room, wherein he found him asleep on the couch. Jimin may or may not have looked on his phone and saw tons of bashers attacking the soloist. Tear stains are also visible from the younger's face and shirt.

Jimin called Jungkook and Taehyung along with the hyungs to plan a surprise to cheer him up.

"He's been reading hate in all of the hours. If he wakes up and reads more I'll reply to all those tweets to shut them up." Jungkook is really angry now.

"Well, we can bring him to our shooting of Run BTS tomo- ermm... Later in the afternoon, he loves cats as much as you do Chim, and possibly a friend for Yeontan." RM mentioned V's dog and the actor perked up upon hearing it.

"Sure! Yeontan would love that!"

-----

A/N:

So.... No hate please!!! It pains me too to make Y/n leave Got7, more so, because of Bam. I love you guys so much!! Stay safe from Covid!

-StinCob