Chapter Thirty

"Yes. Sure, I'd like to try us again."

The three males smiled as they heard him speak that he is willing to give them another chance. And then a cough was heard from the bathroom door, it was from Bambam, he was listening to the whole conversation.

"This is your last chance to him Mark-hyung, Jackson-hyung, Jinyoung-hyung. And if you hurt him again, even if you are older than me, I'll beat you up."

The trio nodded as they know that the Thai rapper is now working out and probably stronger than before.

"Good to hear then. Anyway, BTS is coming over, well more like gonna spend the night with us. Namjoon-hyung said they'll stop by at the company to wait for the others, then-"

The doorbell rung and Mark immediately walked towards the door and revealed BTS along with their other members.

"Jimin-hyung!!!" Y/n greeted them, well more like he greeted Jimin only as they walked in.

"How's your body Y/n?" Jin asked as they sat on the couch in the living room.

"Doing fine, I guess, it still hurt when I reach for the high shelves."

"Also, V and I went to the doctors and asked about your's and Jimin's condition... You know the pregnancy one... Well the doctor says Jimin's negative from the study, but you are positive. Meaning, you can concieve a child."

"Oh..."

Then the whole room became silent and V, Jimin and Jungkook started singing a classic Taylor Swift song.

"Oh shit..." Y/n thought as V started singing.

As the maknae line of BTS sings her song, they we clearly directing it to Y/n as they keep on embracing and whispering the lyrics on his ears. As the bridge comes in, they were kneeling in front of him and as they end the song, they were sitting back to where they are sitting.

"Namjoon-hyung, can you tell me why you are here?" Yugyeom asked.

"Oh... Well, umm.. How can I say this... Well... See that construction site there?"

Got7 and Y/n nodded as they looked on the left window.

"We are moving nextdoor."

"Wow! What with all of us being close." JB stated and Youngjae chuckled from the thought.

"Well, so we can bond more often and our company already approved it."

As both leaders of the group are talking to each other, VMinKook kept glancing at Y/n from time to time.

"Tae-hyung, Jimin-hyung, Jungkook-hyung, do you have something to tell me?"

"W-What? Well we don't have something to tell, your house is just quite big."

Y/n nodded but then he opened his mouth and asked them again.

"Are you sure? Cause I got some vibes of something might be in your head. Do you _______________"

A/N:

Alright!!! Time for the next voting!!!

A. Do you have your eyes on me?

B. Do you need some fresh air? I can lead you to the pool outside.

If (A) was voted, meaning the title will be changed to (His Musical Harem) and if (B) was voted it will be changed and VMinKook is separated and will be linked later on... And the book title will be called (The Thorned Idol)

Anyway.... Stay safe and enjoy! Maintain social distancing and always wash your hands!!! Stay safe and let's fight Covid-19!!!

-StinCob