Chapter Six

A/N:

I JUST GOT MY OWN AHGABONG!!!! YAS!!! NOW ONTO THE STORY

~

As the maknaes together with the eldest of the group came back to the dorm a loud argument was heard from the doors.

"I told you pick one of us?! Is it me or him!?!" That's clearly Jinyoung.

The arrived group didn't dare to enter yet as they don't want to interfere them.

"What?! Can't you speak now JB? Is it me or Youngjae?"

"Jinyoung-ssi calm down." Jackson tries to help but it always fails.

By that time, Y/n got the courage to enter and speak.

"What's happening?" He's tone was a serious tone, that made everyone flinch upon hearing it.

"Y/n-ssi, JB is trapped between Youngjae and Jinyoung."

"I can see that, and we clearly heard it."

Y/n stepped between both parties.

"Jaebum-hyung, please sort this things now... And Jinyoung-hyung, please calm your peachy ass down. And Youngjae-hyung please don't cry."

The atmosphere became light after the maknae said those words, but the said male left leaving the 7 members on their own.

"So JB-ssi, who will you choose between them?" Mark asked as they eyed on their leader.

"I-Well... I choose..." He was interrupted when Y/n came back.

"Hyungs, I'll be hanging out with my friends, please sort this mess up."

With his words, left the dorm and went to LáPastiré to catch up with his group of friends.

"Hey. There he is." Hiro pointed as he saw the maknae walking down the street.

"Hey, Y/n, you looked like having a deep sea of thoughts." Jacob says as he waves in front of him.

"Well, Jinyoung-hyung, Jaebum-hyung, and Youngjae-hyung are on an argument." He says as they started to walk towards the arcade.

"They will sort it for sure. Their Got7, they always gets messy sometimes."

"Yea. I hope."

"Anyway, your ex texted me." Sting said to Y/n making the maknae looked at him.

"What did Matthew said?"

"Well, he wishes you good luck in your new career. He's a good supporting friend now, lucky for you he's not like any other ex's around."

"Then why you refer him as my ex when I refer him as my best friend now?"

"Nothing. Come on!! We're here!!"

The other members had already sorted the mess they did they were just waiting for the maknae to arrive.

"Hyungs!! I'm back have you sorted things out?"

"Yea we did."

"So-" he was cut offed when 5 members hugged him and the other two are smiling holding each others hand.

"We love you Y/n, more than a friend." The five members said as they continue to hug him.

A/N

There you go!!! That's the cliffhanger for the final answer in the special ship here in my story ;) Yea the comments aren't that many but I've asked my friends throughout all social media...

And no! This not yet near to end.