Chapter Nine

Y/n is too nervous on the backstage. Yes, this is his debut, plus the comeback of the group.

"Y/n, calm down, you can do it." Bambam said as he sit beside him

"I-I am just... I-It's just because... It's first stage as a member of Got7."

"We know how you feel Y/n, that's what happened too on our debut." Yugyeom replied

Then the producer called them on stage.

"Here goes."

As MC Jisoo of Blackpink introduced them, the fans immediately squealed as they saw the new member in them.

They performed 'You Calling My Name' on stage charmingly, but after the beat stops, a familiar beat came, it was feel special, a special cover of Got7. (A/n: Which I wish is a thing)

As the song ends they bowed down and Jisoo went to them.

"Got7 it's been a while... So this is the new member Y/n. Y/n-ssi how do you feel about your first stage."

"First, I felt nervous, but then, I thought, I have my members with me, so I just told to myself, I can do this."

"I see. Once again Got7 everyone!"

Then the crowd cheered as the group went backstage.

After they went inside their dressing room they cheered for Y/n as they all hugged him and his five lovers kissed him.

"Tomorrow's the press conference right?" Y/n asked in which JB nodded.

"I think, we should announce that we are dating... Just so it is not a pressure for us all hiding it."

"I agree to Y/n-ssi" Youngjae stated.

Then the group discussed what they will say for the tomorrow's event. Later that evening, Y/n already told his uncle, JYP, that they are dating. His uncle is happy that found his happiness, but he warned all of them that don't slack because of that but use it as a motivation. Y/n is carrying his blanket and pillow to Jinyoung's solo room as the couple agreed that each night he'll sleep on each of everyone's room.

"Goodnight Y/n-ssi."

"Goodnight Jinyoungie"

A/N

It is midnight and I just finished this!!! Hell yea!!! Love you guys..

For the parts of the feel special cover on this...

Bambam = Dahyun
JB = Nayeon
Youngjae = Jihyo
Jinyoung = Tzuyu
Mark = Chaeyoung
Jackson = Jeongyeon
Yugyeom = Momo
Y/n = Mina/Sana

Please refer to the dance cover on the previous chapters.

-StinCob