Chapter Thirty-One

"Do you have your eyes on me?"

V, Jimin, and Jungkook tensed up from the sudden question and started to look around, trying to know if any of their hyungs heard it, luckily, all of their hyungs are too busy to hear what the youngest asked and V immediately answered.

"Can we speak... somewhere private?"

Y/n nodded and excused themselves and went outside on the pool.

"Speak." Y/n said as they say on the chairs outside, being shaded with huge umbrellas.

"Well... Where should we start..."

*Flashback to Y/n debuted on Got7, under JYPEntertainment*

"Woah, another member for Got7, he's so charming." Jungkook accidentally let his thoughts out, making all his hyungs look at him.

"So... Guk, are you having a crush on their new maknae then??" Hoseok asked him as he leaned on Yoongi's shoulder, who is clearly smirking.

"Yah!!! Guk!! Not fair!!! I thought it is just me, you and Chim Chim!!!"

Taehyung whined from his boyfriend's sudden thought.

"TaeTae, I know you feel the same like Kookie here... Cause I do feel the same... That new member caught my interest."

Jimin whispered on Taehyung's ear, making the actor blush, knowing it is the truth.

"So our trio wanted their fourth member." Namjoon teased the maknae line

"They have an interview tomorrow, let's head there to see and let you guys ask him for a date." Jin stated

"HYUNG!!!"

"Yah!! I am serious, take him while he's single, we don't know if he is one guy goes for a poly relationship." The eldest explained.

Tomorrow on the interview of Got7, the group is seated far back, not wanting to get the attention of the group that is being interviewed, the maknae line was not prepared from what they heard, the Visual and 97 Line of Got7 is in a relationship with their new member, their hope was raised, but their doubts are doubled, not knowing if Y/n wanted more. Since then, the maknae line of BTS watched Y/n from the shadows, watching him everytime they could, specially in events.

During the ball, which was held before the group flew to Thailand, the maknae line faked all their emotions as they see Y/n being intimate with his boyfriends. Of course, they are jealous. But they have no rights on the member.

When they heard the news of what happened on Thailand, Y/n was no longer a member of Got7, and even more, he is now in a relationship with 2 stars from Thailand as well, their competition is getting more intense. But their doubts was lessen when they found an interview of Y/n with Bright and Win about their poly relationship. They watched it with subtitles, of course.

"No, none of them are competing with each other." Y/n answered.

"Yes, me, Bright along with the others share him equally, unless it is the competition for gifts, that is where we get competitive, but we don't count it as overlapping each other."

"And when the boys are over here in Thailand, we share on big bed, so no one is gonna be left out."

Jin peeked on Jimin's laptop, wherein they where watching the said interview.

"Still looking out for him, I see..." Jin interjects making the maknaes jump and immediately close the laptop.

"I-Uh..."

"There's nothing wrong with it. Just keep on doing what you want, for sure one day, he will notice you all." Namjoon spoke up as he make Jin sit on his lap.

"Thanks hyung."

After that, when YG Entertainment said that "Blue Rose" is debuting, they were intrigued from the snippet the company released. They knew immediately it was him. But never got a chance to ask him when he was still behind the mask. When he made the big reveal on the event held in Seoul, they were very happy, and finally they got a courage to tell him their feelings.

Few weeks later, when Got7 is officially under YG Entertainment, BTS; specifically themselves, kept on visiting them.

And when the accident happened they were devastated. That was the day that they will confess, but the incident made them worry and their confession might be a cause of his condition to get worse.

*Present Day*

"So that day... That day... You will confess to me your feelings." Y/n muttered the words like it was on repeat, tears are slowly spilling down.

"Please, stop. Don't cry." V immediately knelt down, wiping the younger's tears.

"I-I'm just happy. I-I mean, yes. I love you guys too. I feel safe when I am around you. I feel protected when I am with you. I want to be with you guys, just like the way I am with the others."

V, Jimin, and Jungkook stared at the younger artist and then initiates a tight hug. Later on, Y/n kissed their lips and they start giggling and talking about random stuffs.

Little did they know, they are being watched by all of their hyungs who clearly approves on the new addition to their love sphere. Even the Thai actors approves too, they chatted with them while the youngsters are there, confessing all their feelings to each other.

A/N:

Congrats to our Boys!!! BTS!!! We ARMY are so proud of you!!!

You like the new cover?

-StinCob