Chapter Nineteen

The boys are on a radio station, broadcasting live.

"Come and get it, Got7!"

"It's been a while Got7. Say, how's the comeback?"

"It's been good, the Ahgase did a good job getting us two wins. It's enough for us." JB stated

"You also launched an official TikTok account. And you posted a video already, it already got 12,000 likes in one day. The video has Y/n, Bambam and Yugyeom on it, covering the shoulder dance of Ryujin of Itzy, your juniors."

"Yes, me and them are so bored so why not upload on Tiktok?" Y/n answered

"So, umm, Y/n-ssi... Do you mind if you three dance the whole song for the fans?"

"Well, it's hard if only us three." The maknae answered.

Mark kicked Jinyoung and Jackson underneath the table and suggest them to volunteer. The puppy couple immediately got the signal Mark had given to them.

"We'll help."

This earned shock from the maknaes but they shrugged it and let them.

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen, Got7's Y/n, Bambam, Yugyeom, Jinyoung and Jackson, dancing to Itzy's Wannabe."

"Woah!.... Yah!!!... Woah so cool...."

Those are just some of the reactions of the members and the MC. When the dance break came in, the members are surprised as they see that Y/n are now smiling at Jinyoung and Jackson.

"Got7's Y/n, Bambam, Yugyeom, Jinyoung, and Jackson!! What a performance. Jinyoung-ssi how's the dance?"

"It's harder than I thought, but I managed."

"Woah, Itzy sure has a lot of energy." Jackson commented.

"Hyung you are just old." Y/n teased them which gained all of them to laugh.

The interview went on and on, saying the meaning of the songs, the casual things the group does, which is mostly sleeping, once the interview is done. The group bid their farewell and went  to the van.

"Have you made up?" JB asked

"Yup. During the dance, they apologized to me when they were behind me."

"So are you guys going back to the Got7 house?" Youngjae asked as he sits on JB's lap.

"Yea. Give us an hour or so."

The van stopped at the dorm and the maknaes went out and said that they go there once they finished packing things.

The maknaes arrive at the dorm and sighed as they started packing things up.

"Till the next time dorm."

They smiled as they leave the dorm and waited for the van to pick them up. The van arrived about 10 minutes after they called it and arrived at the Got7 house.

The first one who tackled the maknaes are Mark, Jinyoung and Jackson, bombarding Y/n with more apologies as they enter.

Y/n smiled at the sincerity of them, he knew it wasn't their fault being conscious about what the other people thinks.

"I love you too."

---
A/N
Ryujin - Y/n
Yeji - Yugyeom
Chaeryoung - Bambam
Lia - Jinyoung
Yuna - Jackson

Thanks for all the support! Love you all!!!

-StinCob