Chapter Twenty-Six

Y/n knew that he will get criticized wrong the Thai words he said at the radio broadcast. As soon as it ended to end the assumptions that BlueRose and Y/n are one same person. He immediately made a public apology.

---
BLRose_YG
@BlueGarden

Hi! I firmly apologize on my wrong Thai pronunciations as I am still learning and still doesn't know the difference between each and every Thai letters and words.

Once again I firmly apologize for my wrong doing.
---

His apology post soon went viral and the assumptions of Got7 was shut down when they saw the post.

Y/n, BlueRose, rather is currently on another radio broadcast and he is currently being asked about giving a teaser of the other songs on his album "Lovestruck"

"Well, I did rap on some songs there, Lisa-noona helped me to rap and gave me some tips to do so."

"Can we have a little snippet?"

"Umm yeah sure"

He then think about singing some lines from Waterfall

"You are down there staring at me.
Cold and Lost gaze that makes me freeze on my spot."

He then bowed down.

"What's the title of that?"

"I don't want to reveal it yet, it's not yet finished.  And also, my mini album consists of 5 songs all written by me and it will soon be out."

"YG saw some potential in you. Anyway that is BlueRose everybody."

JB entered their home having a news for the boys.

"Got7, someone is moving next door."

Bambam looked up on to their leader as he just finished watching the radio broadcast of BlueRose

"Who?"

"BlueRose."

"Whew. Things are getting sketchy even more." Mark said as he sat on the couch.

"He should arrive there like..." He looked onto the window and saw BlueRose, wearing his mask and with 2 more guys, entering his own house. "...now... And you guys move your asses up, we will bake a cake for our new neighbor."

Y/n along with Win and Bright just finished unpacking when they heard a knock, Y/n immediately wear his mask and make the boys hide upstairs. He made his way to the door and opened, revealing Got7 on his front door.

"Hi!" He greeted

"Hi BlueRose, um it's nice to have a neighbor now since it's been a while since we had one, and here's a cake, we made it for you."

"Oh thanks. You know how to bake?"

He let them in and sat on the dining table.

"Yeah, Y/n, YugBam's boyfriend taught us how to bake."

"So this is his recipe that went viral during Christmas. Wow I finally can taste it."

"Yeah. Well, if you do not mind we will take our leave, we still need to do some stuffs."

"Yeah sure. Keep safe!" *Love you guys* he thought the last part.

As the group left the Thai actors went back down and sees the cake.

"Eat up, I have the whole day of rest."

"So Y/n when are you planning to tell them?"Bright asked Y/n

"Soon. I'll tell them soon, but I will just be BlueRose for a while."

"Just be careful, you might blow up your cover." Win warned him

"I know. Now I want to post an Instagram photo with this cake with you, but they saw my table."

"Our bedroom is a nice choice."

The trio went up to their room and placed the cake on the floor and snapped a picture of them.

---
G8_Krub
@ynchikap

I miss my other boys in Korea so much, I made you a cake!!🐥🐥😘🍰
@bambam1a @yu_gyeom @winmetawin @bbrightvc

♥️9086194💬1826🔁173963

BringY/nBack
Wahhh!!! Y/n is still in Thailand... When will he come back to Korea

GoGotOt7
He's adorable and cute with Win and Bright, but he'll be more cute if Bam and Gyeom are on his side too.

---

Y/n sighed and they started to dig in the cake.

"Wow they did follow my recipe."

"They sure did."

The boys are happy when they saw Y/n's latest Instagram photo.

"At least they still remember us." JB smiled

"He sure does. I wish he is back here, but knowing Win and Bright, for sure they knew the situation and let Y/n sign up for their company, he is good at acting." Jinyoung commented

"But... Y/n doesn't like acting that much, when he is upset he is doing that but when he is into acting? I can't see it." Bambam stated as they went to their company building for work.

---
A/N:

I'll be updating irregularly as for time being, I am still doing 2 more songs for Y/n's Lovestruck mini album.

Hope you are safe! Wash your hands and maintain social distancing.

-StinCob