Chapter Four

The maknaes arrived in an Italian restaurant where Y/n will pay for all of them.

"Ha-Hajima Y/n. This is too expensive." Yugyeom shyly pulled the younger from the door of the building.

"No, it's fine." He gave a reassuring smile as they walk in.

"Hey Y/n! Nice to see you again!" The man, with mint green hair, in the reception greeted the youngest.

"Hey Keith, how's Hiro? And the in-laws?" He asked as the said green-head led them to their table.

"It's fine, I guess... So, mind telling me after my shift why the hell are you with the maknaes of the Got7?" He whispered as he eyes on Bambam and Yugyeom.

"To be honest, just wait for the news. Not to he sound rude, but, rules is rules." That statement given by Yugyeom, gave the hint to Y/n's friend.

"Oh, I see now. So this is your new 'job'?"

Y/n was about to answer when another green head, a darker shade, came in and dragged Keith away. "Come on Keith, we'll catch up later."

"Fine."

As the pair of green heads disappeared, Yugyeom and Bambam immediately asked him.

"Oh, those are Jacob and Keith, they're twins, and they are my batch mates from America, they've been here since my trainee days."

"I see, now for the food..." Bambam isn't usually picky when it comes to food but seeing the menu makes him to choose wisely.

"Hey, Sting." Y/n called the blonde who is on a waiter outfit and says. "We'll like to order the Set 1"

The other two widened their eyes in shock as they knew that set orders are very expensive, plus being in a high class restaurant makes it more expensive. (A/N: Insert #DahyunWowExpensive)

"Hey, Y/n isn't Set 1 is a bit expensive?" Bambam says

"Who says? Plus I am inviting Mark-hyung to join us so this won't be a waste. I want to hang out with my favorite hyungs."

"I thought only me and Bam are your favorite?"

"Well, you, Bam-hyung and Mark-hyung are my favorites." He smiled as they now waits for the said member to come at the restaurant.

Bambam and Yugyeom made an eye contact that means one thing 'admit our feelings' .

"Hey, Y/n..." The younger looked at Bambam. "...u-umm... We..."

"Hey guys!!" Mark says as he seats beside Yugyeom and asked "Have you ordered yet?"

"Yea I did." He nods as the male looked again at the Thai rapper "What will you say again?"

"Nothing I forgot about it."

"Great timing Mark-hyung" Both maknaes thought as they started to eat.

A/N

Hi!!!! Thank you so much!!!! Please make a choice on the poll in this book, (the part before this chapter) as it will help me for your opinions...

Thank you so much for the ones who already commented there... I'll be extending it till the day before New Year's day so please do vote... Love you guys!!!

Expect the appearances of my 4 lovely babies as always... Jacob, Sting, Keith and Hiro. That's nothing new... Anyway...

Leave a vote/like, comment and follow me... It will help me a lot!!! Love you guys!!! See you on the next chapter.