Chapter Seventeen

"What are you doing here, Mark-hyung?" Bambam asked

"I-I came here to apologize to Y/n and you guys... I know what we did was unforgivable... I just wanted a second chance."

"Where's Jackson-hyung and Jinyoung-hyung?" Y/n asked

Mark sighed as he give his answer.
"They don't want to come. Jaebeom lectured us too much that Jackson and Jinyoung walked inside our room to sulk. Youngjae is worried about you guys. But I will underst-"

*Flashback on the Got7 House*

"Tell me?!! Is your love for him or your reputation is much more important?!" JB shouted as Youngjae tries to calm him down. The other three remained silent as they know that their love is much more important.

"Speak!!"

"I'll be off. I'll apologize and ask for a second chance." Mark stated.

Jackson and Jinyoung wanted to go but JB stopped them.

"Mark go, you two, stay here as your punishment, you are much playboy than Mark."

*End of Flashback*

"... But I will underst-"

Mark was interrupted with Y/n kissing him.

"I forgive you."

"How about those two?"

"If Y/n forgives you we are cool with it. And yeah, welcome back to our love sphere." Yugyeom said as he pulled Mark inside their dorm.

"I guess that's our cue to leave." Y/n's friend said as they leave the dorm.

"Now that's there no one here, you want to make up?" Mark asked shyly

"Did we haven't already?" Y/n replied playfully.

"Yeah. We did made up already."

He smiled as they cuddled on the couch until night.

"I'll be going back home. I'll tell them that you forgave me, and let them do their own move."

"Before you go." Y/n pulled Mark to one more deep passionate kiss. Which Mark gladly kiss back.

"See you at the company tomorrow." Y/n smiled

"Yea, see you there tomorrow. Bam, Gyeom, don't take his V-card while I am not around JinSon will have a hard time making an apology. Also, the Twice members didn't know it... They send their apology a while ago on the Got7 house."

"I forgive the girls. Jihyo called me like few minutes ago."

------
A/N

Take care all of ya!!! Stay safe and stay away from the outside world!!

Follow me on Instagram
@
ryry_ahgase_gotsvnzzai

-StinCob