Chapter Five

Y/n, together with Bambam, Yugyeom, and Mark at the Italian restaurant, are currently eating the meal that the youngest ordered.

"Y/n I hope you didn't used your uncle's credit card for the payment." The oldest said as he is also a little conscious about the money that Y/n spent on the food.

"Oh, I did not. I have a discount card here for being a regular customer for almost 10 years, plus on that duration the first half was me working here." The maknae explains as he continues to eat his pasta.

"During your trainee days?" Bambam asked

"Yep." He says as he pointed on the stage. "That's where uncle discovered me, on that stage."

"You're performing here?"

"Yea, a sideline when I was a trainee."

The group nodded as they continue to eat.

"Hey, is that Y/n the former performer here on this restaurant? He's with the members of Got7. I wonder why?" Some of the regular customers whispered as they pass by in their table.

Hiro came over to them and asked Y/n.

"Yo, Y/n, mind giving us one last performance before we see you on the big stages?"

The youngest eyed the others, which gave him a nod to go, but Mark gave him a note.

"Don't sing any Got7 songs for now, if that's what your planning, they'll get more suspicions."

"I know Mark-hyung."

Then after few minutes the lights became dim and Y/n stepped on the stage.

"Hello, umm... This is my final stage here at LáPastiré (The restaurant, that I made up) and, before I start, I want to wish our one of K-pop idols, Mina-san, to take care and rest well. I know she can't hear because she's not here, but. Yea so without any further ado ladies and gentlemen, this is 'Feel Special'."

(A/n: This is my favorite cover for that, it feels like Mina is really in this one unlike the other OT9 covers.)

Every time Y/n will sing 'I feel loved, I feel special' he always glance at the other members. And each member knew it has a meaning but they can't figure it out. And when the dance break was about to happen he placed the mic back on where it is and danced to it, which impressed all of the people in the crowd.

"I feel loved. I feel so special." He then bowed and retreated back to his seat.

"Wow. Just wow." Yugyeom commented as the applause just got louder.

"Come on, let's go home. Thanks Jacob!! See you soon." He smiled as they waved goodbye to his friends.

A/N

Didn't see that coming? I am pretty low when it comes to K-pop, I only Stan... Twice, Got7 and Blackpink... Yea sorry if you are an Army or what... That's my stans...

Anyway, please follow me so I can tag you for your special comments. Love you guys!!!