Chapter Twenty-Eight

As a week came by, Got7 and Y/n are working for YG Entertainment now. The news spread like a wild fire and all comments they got are good. JYPEntertainment remains silent on the issue and continues its daily routine.

The boys? Their in the airport, giving farewell to Win and Bright.

"See you soon." Mark stated
"Don't miss us too much Y/n, we'll come back every month." Win beamed at his boyfriend.
"I know. Stay safe." Y/n replied as he gave them both a kiss.
"Bambam, don't take his virginity without us." Bright stated as he winked at Y/n
"Will do" The Thai rapper replied clinging his arm onto Y/n

Y/n blushed as he understood what it meant, leaving Yugyeom clueless on what Bright said, making Bambam whisper it to the main dancer for him to understand.

"Jungkook, V and Jimin will visit us today, hope you don't mind Y/n?" Yugyeom said when they went back to the van to go back home.

"Sure, I don't mind, I'm busy promoting Lovestruck so, yeah you guys can have some fun."

"Ok. I guess see you later?" Mark asked.

"Yeah kinda, I'll be at the company doing a VLive, catch me later ok? Bye. Love you guys.".
Y/n went to another van going to their company building.

As he is riding the van, a red sports car came fast and crashed on the side of the van where Y/n is sitting. Paramedics arrived after few minutes, and they found Y/n, with his earphones on his ear, unconsciously laying inside the van, visibly punctured with some glass from the van window and a probable broken leg, along side with few more minor injuries. The artist is immediately admitted to the hospital where the medical experts can treat his condition much better.

---

30 minutes before the crash happened, Got7 along with BTS' VMinKook are having fun on the pool. But Yugyeom can't help it but to feel a little worried for their lover traveling alone. Like, there is something going to happen. The boys are having their fun time watching TV while still in the pool when the news suddenly came in, it was the crash report of Y/n and the mystery red sports car. The news said that the driver of the red sports car died on impact, and the driver was said to be drunk while driving. The boys immediately went out of the pool and dried up, changed their clothes and rushed to the hospital.

As the boys along with the BTS members arrived, there are few familiar faces to be seen in the lobby, all of them are waiting for the condition of Y/n. Some of the people there are Twice's Mina and Momo, Itzy's Ryujin and Yuna, Blackpink's Lisa and Straykid's Chan and Felix.

"Where is he?" Bambam asked

None of the present answered and as soon as Bambam and Yugyeom sat down, the doctor came out.

"All for Y/n, correct?" They all nodded "Well, firstly, he got some minor damage on his left side of the face, and sadly, his left eye got hit by the glass, before any of you ask, no his left eye is not blind, luckily it didn't pierced enough to make it blind, and good thing the shards are on stuck on his eye but on the skin almost 2cm away from the eye. Secondly, both of his legs are broken, he can't walk for about 2-3 months. Thirdly, there are some broken ribs and minor fracture on all over his body. And lastly, we discovered that Y/n, along with BTS' Jimin, lucky you are here... Can get pregnant. It may sound outrageous but, there can be some cases like this. And it is really rare."

That news shocked all of the people in the lobby, they need time to process the information that the doctor gave. It was a good 2 minutes of silence then series of relieved sighs are heard and then a shock reaction from Bambam and Taehyung.

"Y/n and Jimin can get what!!!?"

A/N:

Yup I made this mpreg, wait for the smut it will come sooner. Also, there will be a special chapter for VMinKook. Yeah, I am an Army now too. Stay safe guys!

Stream Not Shy (Itzy) and Dynamite (BTS)

-StinCob