Chapter Forty

BTS and Y/n are currently holding their suitcases staring at new BTS house. All three houses are connected to each other. Got7 and the Thai actors don't even know that they will move today. Namjoon took the lead and opened their front door. Everyone's jaw dropped on what they saw.

Everything is high class, from couches to lamps to doors and all. Not that the other two houses are not prestigious like this one, but it just gives the rich people vibe much better, but it still have the cozy house vibe on it.

"Yah! Me and Hobi claims the red door bedroom!!" Yoongi literally dragged his boyfriend to their room with their suitcases.

"Guess, we'll take the room bear the kitchen, right babe?" RM asked the oldest, which responded by a nod.

Jimin sits down on the gray couch as he is still lazy to move around. Jungkook and Taehyung went to their bedroom which is near the entrance to the backyard.

Y/n placed his suitcase in front of their room and wandered around the house. He ended up on the second floor which is the gaming and relaxation room, he took a glance at the window seeing that Mark and Jackson are wrestling on the pool, while Bambam and Yugyeom are chasing Jinyoung with a water gun on both of their hands. JB is chatting with Youngjae while grilling some barbeques for their lunch. Win and Bright are sitting on the bench, not wanting to mingle with them mess that they are.

He chuckled and took his phone and captured the moment. He immediately posted it, wanting to see their reactions.

---
@ynchikap

<📎photo of Got7 and BrightWin on the Backyard>

Guess who's back home. @bambam1a @marktuan @jacksonwang @jinyoung22 @real_yugyeom @jayb_def @ars_ccc @bbvachirawit @winmetawin @BTS_twt

#BTSHouseIsDone

♥️4011K💬625K🔁2634K

Army4Layf
They just moved??!! OMG!!! That's why Namjoon posted a suitcase photo!!!

Got7Lengends
Happy to see that Got7 are enjoying their break from music as a group. #Got7_4ever

AmiGase
We are all waiting for this but we still don't know where in the freaking Seoul is their home located!!!

AhgaMy
Well @AmiGase as much as we want to know, we need to respect their privacy.

----

As he posted it all of their phoned chimed, signaling that they have a notification. BTS members just smiled on his small gesture to notify that they are now here. But all of the others have shocked faces and looked on the direction of BTS house, seeing Y/n waving at them, with a wide smile. Bambam is now tearing up seeing his boyfriend being close to him again.

Few weeks ago, after the shooting, Bambam and Y/n are sitting alone inside their tent, as the crew are still shooting the wolves and others stuffs on the shooting area. Yes they did talk during their celebration, but did anyone wonder why the mood in the celebration is light, even if Y/n and Bambam brought it up? Here's the answer.

"Y-Y/n..." Bambam called him as he looked at his with evident pain in his eyes. "...I-I'm sorry. M-My emotions just clouded me when I overheard your conversation with Namjoon-hyung. And... I just can't help but to feel betrayed... I will understand if you don't want-"

He was cut off when Y/n spoke up.

"Who said I didn't want you anymore? Who said that I will leave you? Bambam, for fucks sake, I just need some space. Did you know what you just did to me back then??! No!!! Well I'll tell you. You just indirectly rejected me as my mate. Do you think it doesn't hurt me?! I just want a happy life!! With you, with them, our own family." He starts to cry as he finished his outburst.

"I-I'm sorry. Y/n, please forgive me."

"In one condition." He smiled as he looked at him.

"Anything baby. I'll do it."

"Make love with me."

Bambam was caught off guard on his condition but then he smiled and captured his lips. The younger gladly kissed back as his hand travels on his back. The Thai rapper bit his lip, asking for entrance, wherein the soloist teased him and declined his request. He groaned in annoyance and groped his ass, making him moan and taking the opportunity to push his tongue inside his mouth.

Soon, both artists are naked laying down on the cool grass inside their tent, still continuing their heated make out session.

"Fuck~ Bam~ I-I need you please."

He smirked and lifted his legs, spreading it wide and pushed his member slowly.

"Fuck~ You are so tight~"

Once Bambam is inside him, he waited for his to adjust. Few minutes had passed and Y/n gave him a signal to move. Bambam started slow, earning few beautiful moans from his lover.

"F-Faster please~ I can take it."

Once the Thai heard his begging, he began to thrust in animalistic pace, letting out few grunts every now and then. The soloist is a mess under him, sweat covering both of their body, messy hair and loud moans. Bambam found his prostate and starts to abuse it as it sends a ton of amount of pleasure on Y/n, making him moan louder.

"G-Gonna cum~" Bambam said as he looked at Y/n beneath him who is also nearing his orgasm.

After few final thrusts, he came inside Y/n and the soloist came all over the grass and his chest.

Bambam pulled out and grabbed the towel and tissue to clean themselves.

---

Y/n laughed at the memory as he signaled the boys to wait as they will join them on their barbeque lunch.

"Hyungs!!! Got7 and BrightWin are on the backyard!! Let's eat!!"

"I hope it will be like this every time." He thought as he saw all of them having fun on the pool.

Little did the whole crew knows, there is an unknown individual watching them from a tree.

"The Alpha King is here in Seoul sir, like you said he will be." The unknown figure said on their phone call.

"Good, keep an eye on him and don't harm any of them." He ended the call and stared at the glass window admiring the mountains.

"Soon son, I'll find you." He thought as he sip his coffee.

---
Yow!!! It's been a while!! I know... I got busy doing stuffs and yeah!!!

Hope you like this chapter.
See you on the next one!!

REMEMBER!!! WE ARE ALL IN THIS FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19!!!

-StinCob