Chapter Three

(A/N: The image above or on the side is my personal edit, but the images goes to the owners of the pics itself)

Y/n woke up pretty early as it was only 4:30 am and the rest of the members are still dreaming, so he get out of the bed and went straight to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

Few minutes later, Bambam woke up, to cook breakfast, but he noticed that Y/n's bed is now empty.

"Maybe he's in the bathroom" he thought as he went to the kitchen.

Y/n noticed some movement as he looked on the doorframe to see who it was, it was Bambam.

"Mornin' Double B. An early bird too?"

"Hmm? Oh, Y/n. Yea, I usually make breakfast, but..." the rapper scanned the room "... Looks like you need help."

"Yep, check the bread inside the oven, if it is already golden brown."

"Wait you know how to bake."

"Yeah, I know a lot about baking, my parents are bakers and they thought me how to bake."

"Wow, lucky you."

The two maknaes continues to chag about random things until Bam wakes everybody up while Y/N sets the table.

"Woah! What's with the food? It smells good." Mark commented as he sat on a chair.

"I agree, I can see Jaebum-hyung drooling." Jackson teased as they erupted a laughter.

"Did you made all these Bam?" Yugyeom asked

"No, me and Y/n made those, to be honest... I was more like an assistant... He made all the baked goods. And, yes he knows how to bake like a pro."

"Bam, just shut your mouth and eat." Jinyoung stated.

"Say, Y/N, what tricks are in your sleeves that we haven't seen yet? You know how to rap in a unique way, you know how to do stunts, and now you show your baking skills? What's next?"

"Just wait, Uncle JYP puts me here for a reason and he knows all my capabilities."

Then a long pause was made... All of them staring at the maknae as if they were shocked.

"Y-You're JYP's nephew?" JB asked.

"Yea, I thought you knew?"

"We didn't know." It was Mark who answered

"I see. Anyways, it's not a big deal, he haven't made a public announcement that I was his nephew, he just announced me as a new member."

"Anyway, come on, well be late for our photoshoot."

As they went to the photoshoot, the theme was "Being alone." And it was Y/n's turn so he sat on the step and looked onto the nothingness, and the other one is like a open field where, he is staring at the sunset, waiting for someone.

(A/N: Just like the images that will be shown below. The art is NOT mine.)

"Wow, he's good

"Wow, he's good." JB commented as him and the other members are watching at Y/n's pictorial.

"He looks cute on the set." Bambam said out of the blue, where all the other members looked at him. "What?"

"You have a crush on our maknae do you?" Jackson teased him, making the Thai rapper blush.

"Shut up, Jackson. It is not like that."

Jackson was about to reply something when Y/N came and pulled Yugyeom and Bambam out of the group.

"Come on, let's eat, on where the hyungs can't come with us... My treat."

Bambam and Yugyeom stared at each other and they mouthed the same exact words as they were being dragged by Y/n.

"I think I am falling for him."

A/N:

Hi!!! This one is a male reader centric so, yea... All of them will fall in love with Y/N and Y/N will fall in love with all of them... It is just, I am starting with my bias and favorite ship.

So expect a YugBam x Y/N chapter soon... Not the 18+ not /YET/ at least...