Chapter Seven

~Before Y/n came back home~

"Jaebum-ah, please. Pick one of us. I know you love us both but you know me and Jinyoung can't share you."

"Besides the fact that you are also glancing at Y/n?" Mark asked as he looked at Jinyoung.

"I'll admit, me and Bambam-ssi have feelings for Y/n and we will gladly share him to both of us." Yugyeom stated as he placed his arm on his best friend's shoulder.

"Before we settle our conflict, let's discuss Y/n first. First of all, it's not only you and Bam who loves him more than a friend, I love him too-" Mark was cut offed when Jackson said.

"I love him too, you know."

"But, is he willing to love all of us 4?" Bambam asked

"Well, based on what I can see from his attitude he can love all of us, if he can't then, maybe, some of us well just let go of our feelings."

Jinyoung then raised his hand. "A-About that... I-I s-sort of feeling the same way on Y/n"

"Then why you are head over heels on me too?" JB asked.

"I'm confused, alright!? But I-I guess... I love him more..." He looked down tears almost falling from his eyes.

"Then go with him, if you are happy with him. I'll be happy with Youngjae even though you chose him over me."

"JB-ssi, that sounds a little harsh." Mark scolded him.

"It's not."

"So, is each conflict now solved?" Jackson asked.

"One more, if you all love Y/n then you love each other too?" Youngjae asked.

"Fuck this." Bambam said as he immediately kissed Yugyeom, which he gladly kissed back and pulled Mark on his body, making the eldest blush in a deep red color and the youngest on a slight hint of pink.

"Jinyoung? Jackson?" Mark raised his brow as he open his arms for the two of them to join, which they gladly accept as Jinyoung is caressing Mark's hair while Jackson is busy playing with Jinyoung's clothed ass.

"My eyes!!!" Youngjae shouted to interrupt the 5 males.

"Sorry, we got carried out." Mark apologized

"Clearly." JB smirked as he heard the door opened revealing Y/n.

~Back to present~

"So? You guys love me equally? And you guys are in a open relationship with each other now?" Y/n raised

"Basically." JB answered for them as him and Youngjae are sitting on the couch.

"W-What's your decision Y/n?"

"Well..." His phone beeped and he answered it. "Yes mom?... Yes, I am fine here in Korea... No, no... Matt and his boyfriend are coming over?.... When? Sure!!! That'll be great!!! Also, say to them, they'll be meeting my boyfriends. Bye!!"

And he looked at them. "You got your answer?"

A/N

2Jae wins!!! Love you guys!!!

YugBam x Y/n x MarkJinSon

Keep in touch guys!!! Happy holidays!!!