Chapter Ten

It was already 10 am and the Korean boy group is already on their van on their way to their press conference.

"We'll reveal all details. OK? No, less information. We all know that some of the fans may leave our fandom, but as long as the others support us we can be fine." JB said as the others are busy on their own stuffs.

As soon as they arrive the group introduced themselves and seated on their seats.

"Hello, Y/n." The MC greeted

"Hi."

"How's your debut/comeback yesterday?"

"It is stressful to be honest. But, thanks to them and to the Ahgase my nervousness went down on the stage."

"Well, many of the fans all over Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube are already creating ships of you to other member... Like let's say Yugbam, which is yet to confirm, if it is true or not."

"Well about that... Actually..." JB interfered "... I want to say something... Regarding on that issue... Well not YugBam but... Me and Youngjae..." Jaebum held his hand. "... Yes, me and him are dating."

The fans started to squeal and chanted 2Jae.

"Thank you."

"Wow... What an unexpected reveal... Anymore?"

Then Jinyoung raised his hand.

"It is a complicated one for us... Because we are in an open relationship..."

Then Jaebum stood up to explain the actor's answer.

"And he means by us... It means YugBam, MarkJinSon and Y/n are in one relationship."

The fans became silent and then suddenly few fans immediately squealed in joy, some are just happy.

"I-I hope you will still support us. Besides the fact that we are dating each other." Bambam spoke up as Yugyeom tries to console the youngest who is almost in tears when they revealed it.

"Don't cry Y/n-ssi~ We're still here for Got7!!" The ahgases shouted as they continue to cheer them.

The press conference's aura became lighter as they revealed the truth.

"That's all. Ladies and Gentlemen, Got7!!"

The group bid their farewell as they went inside the van and went back to their home.

As they arrived in their home. Matthew, Y/n's friend, together with his boyfriend Dane are leaving with their baggage.

"Hey Matt, where are you guys going?" Y/n asked as he approached them.

"We'll be staying on Jacob's dorm. So you can have your house to yourself." Y/n nodded in understanding.

As the night rolls in, the reveal of Got7's relationship to each other is trending in all social media channels.

Got7_AhgaseUpdate

The new member, Y/n, is in an open relationship with YugBam and MarkJinSon. Jaebum also announced that him and the main vocalist of the group, Youngjae are dating!!!

Watch it here on: http//kpop-prescon/202781773/ep213

#2Jae
#MarkJinSon
#YugBam
#Y/n_MarkJinSon_YugBam
#Got7

❤195385826💬0🔁1683662123
Comments are disabled

(That is not a real link)

Y/n sighed as he looked onto his IG account and saw them trending.

"It will pass soon Y/n." Bambam said as he sensed his worry. "Come on, I'll help you transfer your sleeping stuffs on to Mark's room."

"You know, we can buy a new home for all of us... A Got7 house..." Y/n said as he went inside Mark's room.

"I'll tell Jaebum-hyung. And see what he can do for PD-nim for us to allow it."

Y/n nodded as he then lay down beside the sleeping Mark.

He just pecked his nose and sleeps.

A/N

Hey guys!!! THANKS FOR THE MASSIVE SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK.

I smell a 🍋 coming... ;)

All of them ;)