Chapter Thirty-Seven

Summary: Run BTS, inside a cat dome, with all cat breeds. (Cats involved with BTS, Maine Coon, Russian Blue, Bengal, Birman, Siberian, Egyptian Mau, Turkish Angora, Toyger)

The Bangtan boys are all up except the owner of the apartment and the soloist who is still cuddling with the maknae.

"Yah! Jungkook! Y/n! Wake up!! We need to film an episode of Run BTS!!!" Namjoon yelled and banged at the bedroom's door waking both of them up and instantly doing their morning routine.

"Took you long enough." Jin said as he finished his coffee.

"Where are we going hyung?" Y/n asked as he was clueless in where the shooting will be, he was just dragged by his boyfriends to join them filming.

"You'll see." V smiled as he pulled the soloist onto his embrace as they enter the van and goes to the location.

"Here we are." Namjoon said as he opened the door and slowly each member went outside.

"Whoa!!"

"The awe will be later. Let's start filming first."

The crew sets up cameras and signaled boys to begin.

"Run!"
"BANGTAN!!"

"Today we are at a Cat Park near in Busan." Namjoon started the introduction soon followed by Jin
"Today, we have the new addition for the Big Hit family, please welcome, Y/n."

"Annyeonghaseyo." The soloist smiled as he came into the view of the camera.

"First of, you will be introduced to the cats that will be accompanying you through the shoot. Just like on the dog episode, they will choose you. But before that, please grab the treats on the table." The director instructed, once they were done they went back on their positions and waited for the cats. "You can sit."

"First off, this is Nyx, a Maine Coon Cat. Maine Coons are known as the gentle giants of the domestic cats. They are a person cat that loves to receive cuddles and attention cuddles from their human."

"Wow!!" , "He's cute!!", "Fluffy!!!"

Then the care taker of Nyx put him down.

"To who ever Nyx came, him and Nyx will be the partners."

Nyx studied all of the faces of the members and then looked at Y/n not really paying attention. Nyx then walked pass all the members and sat on Y/n's lap, which made the soloist jump.

"Woah!" Jin exclaimed

"Nyx chose Y/n. I thought it was going to be me." Jimin whined as he coos the cat that is sitting on Y/n's lap

"Next one, Jaxon, a Russian Blue Cat, he is a calm type of breed where he just sits and watch their human."

"I hope Jaxon comes to me.", "Cute!!!"