Chapter Thirty-Five

"Sure Yeontan would love that!!" The actor exclaimed as they mention his puppy.

"Where's Y/n?" Jin asked as he looked over at the living room, but the soloist is not there

"He's probably in the bedroom. Hold on, I'll check on him." Jungkook said as he went to his bedroom and saw a sleeping Y/n, sitting on a chair, his face is resting on the table. On top of the table on the left side of Y/n, are a messy stack of papers. He saw some familiar hand writing on it. Those hand writing belonged to RM, Suga, Jimin, Jaebeom and Mark, along with the soloist's own hand writing. He just finished writing his new album. The golden maknae smiled and left the room.

"He's sleeping, probably due to the exhaustion of writing 5 songs. Yah! Hyung why did you not informed us!!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"You saw the lyrics?" RM asked

"Yeah sort of. And I am featured on one of those?"

"Not just you, Jimin and V are also featured on the other two. And those 3 songs that you are in. It will have a music video each. That's what I heard from his manager." Suga said as he drink his coffee.

"Then why Jimin wrote one?" V asked

"The one that he wrote was not even the one he was featured, so calm your tits." Jin scolded Tae.

Tae was about to argue but his, Jimin's and Jungkook's phone chimed.

"What is it?" Hoseok asked.

"It's our manager, he asked us to come to the recording studio. To record with Y/n."

"But... Y/n is-"

"I'm up, and just finished taking a shower. Hurry up, I don't want to be late for our recording."

"Stay safe guys." Jin said

"We'll take care of your apartment for a while, Kookie. Jin and Namjoon will monitor the construction of our new home." Suga reassured the maknae

"Thanks hyung. Just don't break anything."

"Yah! I am not Namjoon!!"

The others just laughed and soon left the apartment. As soon as the doors closed Suga looked at Hoseok.

"Now, where we at Hobi~?"

-----

The maknae line and Y/n arrived at the recording studio and started singing. First it was V and Y/n.

"V-hyung, that part needs to be deeper, then this one needs to be softer."

Y/n is pointing out the details of the song him and RM wrote.

"Ok, I think I got what you mean."

La-la-ladi-dida
Na-na-nani-nina
You're my shield in everything
Boy you made me feel complete

They finished recording and then Jimin's featured song was next.

"This needs to be a high note right?" Jimin asked for clarification

"Not that high, just like the highest note for Serendipity."

Smoke and flames now engulfs the sky
Our moonlight now no where to be seen.

When the manager was satisfied, he called Jungkook next to record their song.

"Yah, Y/n, does this part needs to be a high note?"