Chapter Fifteen

A week later, the group just finished their showcase and Y/n noticed that Mark, Jackson and Jinyoung seemed off and their holding hands situations with him is a bit awkward, but he just chose to shrug it off.

Later that day Bambam and Yugyeom are at the shopping mall, to buy clothes. Y/n is with them but he is in the supermarket to buy the foods and stuffs that needed to be refilled in their fridge.

As Y/n is walking to the vegetable section, what he saw there is not what he wanted. There is Jinyoung, Mark and Jackson, kissing 3 different ladies, and those ladies are Nayeon, Dahyun and Sana. He snapped a picture of them. He chose to put his shades on and mask and passed them to get the vegetables he needed.

After he pays at the counter he immediately texted Bambam and Yugyeom to fetch him in the food court.

"What's the matter Y/n?" Bambam asked as they seat next to him.

"I'll tell you at home."

Bambam and Gyeom nodded as they head back to their house. Good thing, the group have 3 separate rooms, the 2Jae couple shares on room, the MarkJinSon part of the couple shares one room and the maknae line shares the other room.

"Come to our room please."

The other maknae greeted their hyungs first as they pass by to go to their room.

As Bambam and Yugyeom are seated beside Y/n, Y/n showed the photo of MarkJinSon kissing the members of Twice.

"No way." Bambam said in disbelief.
"They're... cheating on us?" Yugyeom added.

Y/n nodded as tears started to form.

"What did I do wrong? Am I lacking of time for them? I am sharing my time equally, right?"
"Shhh... You did nothing wrong. It's them." Bambam said as him and Gyeom rubbed Y/n's back to soothe the pain.

As the night rolls in the MarkJinSon came home completely sweaty. The said couple and Y/n shared awkward glances as they sat on the dining table to eat.

2Jae noticed the tension the couple have, then Jaebum cleared his throat and asked.

"Is something going on between you guys?"

Y/n sighed and opened his phone and showed the photo to all of them. Mark, Jackson and Jinyoung were shocked as they see the photo. Y/n then left the table and went to his room. Yugyeom and Bambam followed him, but Bambam looked back and said.

"Oh yeah, he says we are over. It is just me, Gyeom and Y/n now." With that, Bambam followed the other 2 to their room.

"We need to talk." Jaebum said as his chin is now shown.

-----
A/N

New update!!! I am bored here in my country because of the virus... So... Yea! Stay safe to all of you!!!

-StinCob