Chapter Twenty-One

"I-Uhh..."

"Y/n? What's the matter?" JB asked as he sat down next to him and Bambam.

"Oh hyung! I am just asking Y/n if he wanted to meet Win and Bright fron the BL series 2gether."

"Speaking of that series, Youngjae wanted to meet them too."

"Well... Bam-ah... I wanted to meet them, but is it a hassle for them if we invite them? Why we just fly to Thailand?"

"You sure?"

"Alright, it's settled, I'll book our tickets." JB stated as he pulled out his phone and started booking.

*This will be a long night...* Y/n thought as he scanned around the ball.

Meanwhile, MarkJinSon are still on the bar discussing a little deeper after Bambam informed them about their lover's decision.

"It's just awkward now that we made a mistake at Y/n... Why we just leave the love circle? And, just be friends with him?"

"Mark-hyung!! That will be more awkward! And our apology gift is-"

"Is our farewell gift to him."

"Why!!? You don't love him anymore?"

"I do... But... From all the scandal that we made that time, it will be harder for him."

"BAM!!!" Jackson called the Thai rapper.

"Hm?"

"You can call them now right?"

"Uhh... Yeah I can... Why? Just ask them this."

Jackson whispered it to Bam and MarkJin explained the whole situation to Bam.

"I see... Are you sure? Y/n might end up leaving the group."

"Yes, we know."

"I guess, if so, I'll call their manager and ask them about your plan."

The bosses of each company called the attention of all groups.

"Alright, now that we are all here, we will do a random dance challenge, but with a twist, if it's your song, you can't join."

"Aww..." Y/n pouted from their table.

Then Twice's Fanfare was played and Y/n immediately went on the middle to dance.

"Welp, he's that excited."

"Yeah..."

As the event ends, all groups bid their farewell and went to their respective places. As Got7 went back to their home, YugBam, carried the exhausted Y/n on their room.

"Mark, Jinyoung, Jackson? We need to talk, also Gyeom, you need to hear this."

JB asked the trio and explained it to their main dancer the plan that they are plotting.

"I see... How did you know this Jaebeom-hyung?"

"Bam told me."

Tomorrow, JB waked all of the other members as they have an early flight to Thailand, and there are someone waiting for them in the said country.

As they were inside their private plane, MarkJinSon walked towards the maknae.

"Yes?"

"You know... Y/n... We are... We are-" Mark trailed off

"You guys are leaving our love circle for real this time?"

"How-" Jinyoung was about to asked

"I heard that part before I completely dozed off. Why?"

"I-It is just too much for us to handle, seeing you makes us ashamed of what we did." Jackson sat down in front of him

"But-"

"No buts Y/n, it is our own fault... Like... We know its ours and not the girls. We know what we did." Mark explained it to him.

"But... I want you to know... I still love you... But not as the same like last time... And now... There is a hole on our love sphere." He pouted

"Don't worry about that... We have someone for you." They smirked which made the younger looked at them a little confused.

As they were on the flight, all of them are asleep except Y/n, so he posted the announcement of him and MarkJinSon breaking up.

G8_Maknae
@Yn_ssi_dabboi

It is confirmed, me and Mark, Jinyoung and Jackson are no longer together. We are staying as friends, and yes, I am still a part of Got7. Stay safe and have fun!!! OTW to Thailand!!!
#StillGot7
#Ahgafam4ver🐥🐥

♥️123773252💬0🔁818636
Comments are disabled

Y/n sighed as he looked on the window and stare at the clouds passing by and the amazing landscape and the width sea below the plane.

---
A/N

Double Update!!! Love you guys!!!

-StinCob