Chapter Forty-Two

"Is he really your father?" Jimin asked.

"I am his father, is there any way I can prove it?"

"I think y-" he stopped when he saw Kent. "What's this bastard is doing with you?!! Are you really my father?!" He shouted making all of the other men come out.

Jinyoung's eyes widen as he saw his kidnapper once more.

"Tell me then 'dad'." He glared at his father.

"My son, I know you are a werewolf. An Alpha to be exact. Your werewolf blood is from me. And Kent, is my driver. I know he tried to kidnap you and that man, he wanted to bring the alpha back to his own pack with his mate, in your case, mates. How many mates do you have? All of these men? Answer me, Park Y/n, or should I say, Y/n Silver."

Y/n smirked as he looked at Kent then returned his gaze to his father.

"Only 10 of them, Bambam, Mark, Jinyoung, Jackson, Yugyeom, Win, Bright, Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin."

As Y/n pointed his mates, they gave a nod.

"You seemed not be mated yet, therefore, Y/n, my son... You are arranged in a marriage for our pack."

The news became a shock on all of them.

"A marriage? Dad? Are you serious?"

"Can we talk, in private. With that werewolf and his mate." Pointing Jin and Namjoon.

"Fine. But if something happened to Y/n I'll kick your ass." Jungkook warned his father as they all went inside.

"So, what was with this marriage?" He raised his brow.

"Y/n, it's not your wedding, it is your younger brother's wedding with his male mate."

"I have a younger brother now?"

"What's with me and Jin be apart of this?" Namjoon asked as he looked at the older man.

"I want you to tell them that Y/n agreed on the wedding and it will be this Saturday. And they all needed to attend."

"That's absurd!!" Jin exclaimed.

"But that's the only way to know if they really love Y/n, if they come, then I'll give them my blessing, but if they don't, then they don't deserve my son."

"Dad, you know that I have a weird ability, don't you?"

"Your ability to hear thoughts by songs? Yes. Your younger brother and grandfather has those too. It's in our blood." He smiled. "Now come, spend time with your brother and Jin, Namjoon, please let this happen."

"We will." They replied.

"Alright, let's go meet this brother of mine."

Y/n followed Kent to their limo along with his father, once they left, all of the other went outside.

"Where's Y/n!!?" Jimin asked

"He went with his father."

"Why did you let him, hyung!!!" Bambam shouted.

"Yah! Let's go inside." Namjoon stated.

Once they were in the living room Namjoon started tell the lie Y/n's father told him.

"Mr. Silver needs Y/n to help his business grow, he has no choice."

"You could've convinced Y/n to stay." Yugyeom countered.

"Can you just support him?!! Their marriage will only last one year! And if you love him you will respect his decision!!" Jin scolded them as he looked at each of Y/n's mate.