Chapter Eighteen

Few months later, the group is preparing for another comeback. Jackson and Jinyoung still haven't apologize to Y/n and they always watch the quad mess with each other.

"Hyung. Y/n really treats us as his hyungs now... It's like impossible to get through that cold barrier."
"You have that one too Jinyoung."
"Shut it I am the Savage Prince."

"Yeah that's why I burnt you like twice in an interview." Y/n stated coldly as he pass by them.

"Y/n wait." Jackson hold his hand
"What is it hyung? You were sorry? I can't see that you are sorry."
"You are not giving us a chance to be sorry." Jinyoung countered.
"It's not my fault... You just look at me like I am very distant, you can approach me anytime you know. I have to go, I need to record my lines."

Jinyoung and Jackson looked down on their shoes and walked the other way, they bumped on their rookie leader Yeji.

"Oh oppa. Hi."
"Hi Yeji."
"Still can't through Y/n-oppa?"

The puppy couple just nodded on her question.

"Well, he hangs out with us a lot specially with Yuna, he always tag along Mark-oppa, Bambam-oppa and Yugyeom-oppa. When we always ask why you two are not with him he always said 'they swore by the moon, but not me. I swear not by the moon.'"

Jackson and Jinyoung nodded once more as Yeji excused herself.

After few weeks, it is comeback time. The group is on stage facing their fans (A/N: NO CORONA VIRUS EXIST HERE) As the second verse came up, Mark finished the first part of his rap and the Y/n rapped the next lines and returned to Mark. As their performance end, Y/n is kneeling in front of Yugyeom, in the middle with Mark on his right and Jackson on his left, his hand is straight down for the ending pose. Y/n is the ending fairy so he winked at the camera and did a finger heart.

As the taping was done the group went backstage and the group hugged each other. And it is a little awkward for the ones who have issues with.

"Swear not by the moon, Wang gae, Park gae."
He smiled as he went home to the apartment where he is living with YugBam, the rest went home to the Got7 house.

"You heard him." JB stated as they arrived on the house.
"He is giving you chance, but if you messed it up, I'll kick your asses up." Mark warned them and Youngjae nodded.

"We won't we promise."
"Remember..."
"Yes. Swear not by the moon."

---
A/N
It's been a while!!! Thanks for all the reads and votes!!! You guys are amazing!!! I love you all stay safe! Wash your hands, stay inside your house and....

STREAM NOT BY THE MOON!!!!

-StinCob