•1•

It's a stormy night in Gotham city making it hard for everyone to get back home to there family's after a busy day at work.

But not for a certain three...

Freddy, Bonnie and Foxy, the three members of the most dangerous gang in Gotham. Their hide out got raided by a swat team that had been looking for them for a long time.

They have been sentence for life because of the tragic stuff they have committed.

They have already done two years.

That's isn't all of the gang members, Chica and golden Freddy are the two that did get caught by the swat team because Bonnie got Chica out as fast as he could with golden Freddy and they haven't been caught since.

Bonnie misses chica dearly but he broke up with her before the swat team took him away so she can live her life, his glade that he saved her from getting locked up, his just hoping that golden Freddy is looking out for her because his the gang leader.

Right now bonnie is keeping himself busy by practicing his bunching skills on his boxing bag that's in his cell.

As for foxy and Freddy, foxy is doing a hand stand against the wall out of boredom and Freddy is asleep.

"I could really do with some weed" foxy complains. Bonnie stops boxing's and turns around to face foxy that is in the cell opposite him.

"I could really do with Chica right now but I can't" Bonnie sighs sadly sitting down on the bench in his cells and wipes the sweat off his face with his hands.

"How can you say that you broke up with her anyways she's probably out hunting down the person who snitched to the police where our hide ou-" foxy didn't finished his sentence because the sound of keys and a door opening caught everyone's attention.

It's either the guards coming to check on the prisoners or someone new is coming in. 

Foxy and Bonnie try to look to see what's going on as a bunch of wolf whistling is heard through out the cells.

After a lot of cheering and wolf whistling from other men prisoners Bonnie and foxy can now see what's going on.

"Chica!?" Bonnie says in shock as Chica is being put in the cell next to foxy's by two guards.

They shove her in the cell and lock the door behind her, The guards walk off and shut the door that leads to the cells.

"Fucking bastards, man handling and touching me up while searching me" Chica says in annoyance.

"Hello to you to" foxy says to Chica. Chica sticks her hand out of the cell bars and turns her hand so foxy can see it and sticks her middle finger at him.

Chica gives me a dirty look, "what was that look for?" Bonnie says. Chica gives bonnie a are you fucking serious look.

"Maybe I gave you that look because you broke my heart before all of this shit happened leaving me upset and broken, you knew how much I love you" Chica say angrily trying to hide her upset.

I broke up with her because I didn't know if we was going to see each other again and I didn't want her to wait for me and waste her life while she could started a new life with someone else.

My heart swells at that she said I love you instead of I loved you, to be honest I do still love her.

"You know why I did Chica stop pretending you don't" I say watching her trying not to cry. "No I don't know why you did it" Chica sniffs as she starts to cry.

I sigh sadly because I hate seeing Chica cry especially when it's my fault. "I did it because you could of been happy with someone else instead of waiting for me to come out of prison which will never happen because we all got life in here!" Bonnie explains to Chica who is crying.

"I don't want to be with someone else I want to be with you" Chica says trembling.

Bonnie feel very guilty for making Chica heartbroken and upset for almost two years.

Bonnie sighs "Chica please don't cry" Bonnie says gently, But that doesn't help it just makes her cry even more.

"Hey guys when is food comi- oh hi Chica when did you get here?" Freddy says in shock. "Fuck you!" Chica says crying as she hugs herself.

"Ok who made Chica cry?" Freddy asks as foxy and Chica point at bonnie. "Really?" Bonnie says looking at the two.

"Alright I'm going back to bed" Freddy sighs. Bonnie can't see Freddy as they are next to each other.

"Same here" Chica sniffs laying down on the bed that's in her cell. Bonnie gently head-buts the cell bars in defeat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~