•5•

Chica wakes up and looks to her side and sees Bonnie isn't sleeping next to her. She sits up confused to why he isn't asleep next to her.

It's early in the morning and normally Bonnie sleeps in until ten.

Chica gets out of bed and walks out of her bedroom. She hears no talking coming from down stairs.

She looks over the banister and sees foxy asleep on the sofa in the living room. "Why isn't he in his room?" Chica whispers to herself.

She continues her walk down the hallway and opens foxys bedroom door slowly and sees mangle asleep in his bed.

Chica smiles as she closes the door shut gently so she doesn't wake mangle up. Chica walks into Bonnies room and sees his in bed.

Chica feels a little upset that he got up and went into his room normally he stays with Chica all night till they get up.

Chica closes Bonnies door once she's in and walks over to his bed. Chica crawls onto the bed as she sits behind Bonnie.

Chica runs her fingers through Bonnies hair waking him up. "Sorry I didn't mean to wake up, why did you get up and come into your room?" Chica asks Bonnie gently.

Bonnie stares at Chica blankly, Chica sighs "your still upset from what I told you last night?" Chica says.

Bonnie doesn't say nothing, "so your giving me the silent treatment?" Chica asks crossing her arms.

"Why are you not talking to me!?" Chica asks angrily. "Because I'm angry!!" Bonnie shouts making Chica flinch.

"Don't you fucking raise your voice at me!!" Chica Shouts back. "I can do what I like!!" Bonnie shouts again.

Chica picks up a pillow and throws it at Bonnie. Bonnie and Chica are both really angry, "shouts at me on more time and not only a pillow will hit you I will" Chica threatens.

"If your going to hit me hit me" Bonnie says egging Chica on. Bonnie knows Chica won't hit him that's why he is saying that.
(Sex part coming up letting you yutes know)

Chica picks up another pillow and as she is about to throw it at Bonnie he grabs her arms and pulls her onto the bed slamming his lips against her.

Chica is so angry but the need for Bonnie is taking over. The two make out aggressively as Bonnie snakes his tongue into chicas mouth but she closes her mouth teasing him.

Bonnie slides his hand up chicas top squeezing her breast making her gasp. Bonnie takes the moment and snakes his tongue into chicas mouth.

Chica moans as she slides her tongue into Bonnies mouth. Chica runs her hands through Bonnies hair and slightly pulls on it making Bonnie groan.

The two pull way the the same time gasping for air as Bonnie pins Chica down on the bed. "This time I ain't going to be gentle" Bonnie says pulling chicas top over her head.

Bonnie pulls chicas knickers off and throw them on the floor. He gets a condom from his night stand as Chica pulls down his boxers.

Bonnie puts the condom on and pin chicas arms down so she can't move. Chica is breathing heavily as she stares into Bonnies eyes.

"You know you love me" Chica giggles biting her bottom lip. Bonnie slams into Chica making her gasp.

Bonnie pounds (hate that word) into Chica making her moan loudly. Chica wraps her legs around Bonnies torso.

Bonnie whispers naughty things in her ear making her heat up. Bonnie goes even more faster, "Bonnie it's hurts" Chica whines as she feels a bit sore.

"Shut up I know you love it" Bonnie says making Chica moan. Chica comes hard making Bonnie come after Chica.

Bonnie pulls out as he pulls off the condom and throwing it in the bin. Chica wraps herself up in the covers.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you" Chica says as Bonnie gets under the covers to. Chica moves closer to Bonnie "I'm sorry to" Bonnie says as chica kisses Bonnies ear.

"Im so sore" Chica says groans. "That's what you get for shouting at me and throwing a pillow at me" Bonnie smirks.

"That was not a healthy way to deal with our problem" Chica says. "So why was you angry?" Chica asks Bonnie.

"I'm just angry at plushtrap for doing what he did to you" Bonnie says frustrated. "I know, we will get revenge on him soon, we can both kill him how romantic does that sound?" Chica giggles climbing on top of Bonnie.

"We sound just like Bonnie and Clyde my love" Bonnie says pecking chicas lips. "Even though you broke up with me before you got locked away I still said you was my boyfriend" Chica says kissing Bonnies jawline.

"Are you that crazy for me?" Bonnie smiles. "Absolutely" Chica says dreamily pecking Bonnies lips.

Bonnie kisses Chica as he rolls her over so she's underneath and his on top. The two make out for a bit "mangle stayed last night" Chica says breaking away from the kiss.

"Where did she sleep?" Bonnies says. "She's slept in foxys bed and foxy slept on the sofa down stairs" Chica says.

"I wonder why? isn't she with springfuck?" Bonnie questions. "Yeah but his been getting physical with her so maybe that's why she didn't go home last night" Chica says sadly.

"Oh shit" Bonnie says in shock. "His next on my to kill List and the rest of his gang" Chica says getting more cozy in bed.

"I think we all have him and his gang on our to kill next list" Bonnie laughs as he kisses chicas nose.

After some cuddle time the two make they way down stairs. "I love wearing your clothes" Chica says happily because she's wearing Bonnies boxers and a t-shirt that reaches down the her legs.

"I love sharing my clothes with you two" Bonnie laughs as they make their way into the living room where golden Freddy and Freddy are playing the play station and foxy and mangle are talking.

"Finally the two people that woke us all up this morning with your shouting eventually come down stairs" foxy says.

"I was quite worried" mangle says with a worried face. "I told bonnie about what plushtrap did last night and he was about to go and kill him but I stopped him and then we got into an argument this morning about it but it's all sorted now we just need to decide when we are going to kill him" Chica explains.

"Can I join? I would love to kill him to and his brother" mangle says. "About springtrap why didn't you go home last night?" Chica asks sitting down next to hear as Bonnie sits next to foxy.

"He found out I was with foxy at the strip club because someone told him probably plushtrap and he was threatening me and stuff so I'm kinda scared to go home now" mangle says bringing her legs up to her chest feeling uncomfortable.

"I'm going to break up with him I've had enough and I'm tired" mangle sighs rubbing her face with her hands.

"Aww mags I'm sorry, when springtrap Isn't home I can come with you to get your stuff and you can stay here with us" Chica smiles putting a arm around her bestie.

"Thank you" mangle smiles.