•4•

"We didn't need to hear that foxy" Chica shouts out to him as he goes into the bathroom with his phone.

"What time are we all going out I know it's ten in the morning but I need to know" Chica says getting off of Bonnies lap.

"We will be leaving at five in the evening" Freddy says. "Ok" Chica says walking to the kitchen.

Chica eats a bowl of fruit for breakfast after she's finished she puts the bowl into the sink.

"Cuddle time" Chica says pulling Bonnie up from the chair. Bonnie and Chica go into chicas room for some along time.

Bonnie lays on his back on the bed gently pulling Chica on top of him. "Someones a bit eager" Chica giggles as she straddles Bonnie.

Bonnie starts kissing chicas neck "I just miss you, being locked up in prison for two years drove me crazy" Bonnie says.

After Bonnie and Chica made out for a while Chica fell asleep on Bonnie because she's tired.

Bonnie stares down at Chica while she sleep in a less creepy way as possible. He twists a strand of chicas blonde hair around his finger.

Hours have passed and it's three o'clock giving everyone two hours to get ready to leave to the strip club.

"What am I going to wear?!" Chica asks herself as she pulls all of her clothes out of her wardrobe.

"This is nice where this?" Bonnie says picking up a baby blue dress that's tight on the body.

Chica stares at it for a second "Nah" Chica says shaking her head turning back around to find an outside.

After some time Chica finds an outfit to wear.
"This is the one!!" Chica says happily throwing it on her bed and she dumps all her clothes back into her wardrobe. 

"Aren't you going to fold your clothes and put them back nicely?" Bonnie questions. "I will sort it all out tomorrow with a hangover" Chica huffs as she picks up the last lot of clothes and throws it in.

(Chicas outfit)

(Chicas outfit)