Chapter 15: Dizzy, Weak and Nauseous

Her gaze dropped to the ground. This is my fault. TIKKI IS DEAD BECAUSE OF ME! Marinette's hands covered her face as she sobbed. 

"Now you truly know how it feels when someone close to you passed away," Chat Blanc explained to her, his voice was emotionless, "You have taken my father. And now, I've taken your Kwami. A life for a life seems fair. Doesn't it Marinette?"

"You will pay for what you did, Chat Blanc," Marinette snarled as she stood up and faced him. If looks could kill, Chat Blanc would have been dead by now. 

"And what do you plan on doing to stop me? Try to talk to me so that I'll give up my akuma?" Chat Blanc snickered, "Well unlike you, Princess, I am not weak. Look at you. You are nothing without Tikki. You are nothing without your Miraculous."

Then a memory flashed through her mind...

 "This allows you to gain the powers without using your Miraculous. Like if you are in a situation where you no longer have the Miraculous or Tikki with you, you can use this incantation. But it comes with a price….." Master Fu's words echoed in her head.

Marinette gulped when she remembered the last few words. She had to do it. For Tikki. For Paris. Taking a deep breath, she went down on her knees and closed her eyes. 

"I call upon me, the power of the past 
For the strength I need for victory at last
The power of the ladybugs, the power of creation 
Is all I need to complete this mission
Generations before me, if you can hear my plea,
Give me your power and set it free
The power of creation, set it free," Marinette spoke as clearly as she could. 

(A/N: I know it sucks but I tried my best to rhyme 😁)

The sky turned suddenly turned dark red and a cloud of smoke engulfed Marinette. Chat Blanc slowly backed away from her as the smoke began to thicken. Marinette opened her eyes slowly and heard Tikki's voice. 

"Marinette, are you sure about this? You can die performing this incantation," Tikki warned her.

"I'll be fine Tikki. Chat Blanc has gone too far. If I don't stop him, he will hurt everyone. He has already hurt you and I can't bear to see him hurt anyone else," Marinette told her Kwami.

Chat Blanc took a step closer to her when the smoke around her started to clear up. But the moment he did, he felt strong gusts of wind. The wind circled around Marinette so quickly like a hurricane. Chat Blanc backed away from her again as he continued to watch. A bright burst of light emanated from the smoke making him squint a little. Using his hand to shield himself from the bright light, he saw the smoke around finally clearing up. And walking out of the smoke was Marinette. She had transformed once again. Just like the old suit, the new one was red with black spots. But this time, she had wings. From her suit, a pair of ladybug wings sprouted. The wings were transparent-red with black lines that looked like veins. She clenched her fists as she looked at Chat Blanc with a threatening gaze. 

(A/N: Who am I kidding. My description of her new suit sucks 😂. Okay so basically she looks like this👇)

 Okay so basically she looks like this👇)