One: Virgin Mary

[ Virgin Mary ]

"I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer

"I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer." - Woody Allen

*°*

"Y/n-ah! I can't find my jacket!" you heard your best friend call out from her bedroom.

You sighed softly, knowing that there was a huge chance that the said 'jacket' was probably somewhere stupid.

Mae was just really forgetful.

"Which one? You own like a hundred jackets," you said to her with a sigh, as you sluggishly stepped into her bedroom.

You found her sitting on the floor in front of her closet with several items of clothing sprawled on the floor all around her, and even more that must've been mindlessly thrown onto her bed.

"Your room is a mess." you commented, looking around the space with a light shake of your head and you proceeded to step further into the room, mindlessly kicking out of the way some of her clothes as you walked towards her.

"I know," she huffed loudly, visibly dropping her shoulders.

"What jacket are you looking for?" you asked her, before taking another look around the messy room.

"The oversized denim one."

Your head tilted to the side slightly as a confused expression overtook your features, "You don't have one like that though."

"Oh, then it's probably yours." she shrugged nonchalantly, casually waving you off.

"You're always stealing my shit, Mae." you sighed and slapped your forehead lightly, pretending to be annoyed with her.

"You say that as if you don't steal any of mine."

"It's not considered as stealing when you actually give it back once you're done." you countered stubbornly and pursed your lips a bit to showcase the validity that you were confident your words had.