Three: Jeon

[ Jeon ]

"I licked it, so it's mine now

"I licked it, so it's mine now."

*°*

"Let's go dance." you heard Jungkook say into your ear before you felt him starting to drag you to a barely open spot on the packed dance floor.

As Jungkook made sure to make some room for the both of you, you were busy awkwardly placing your hands onto his shoulders, feeling really unsure of yourself and of what exactly you were supposed to do.

What exactly was expected from you in this sort of situation?

"Relax, love," Jungkook told you gently and adjusted your hands so that they were placed behind his neck comfortably.

You took slow deep breaths in as he slipped his arms under your jacket again and interlocked his fingers behind your back once more for the nth time that night.

You felt yourself starting to calm down slightly and letting yourself loosen up a little, wasting no time blaming it solely on the three shots you had.

You weren't completely drunk to the point that you were unaware of your surroundings, but you were definitely a little bit calmer than you were when you first stepped into the club.

The more you continued to dance with Jungkook, the more relaxed and comfortable you started to feel with him.

Although it wasn't as if you didn't know him at all, it was just that you never really spoke to him all that much whenever you and the rest of the group would hang out.