Eight: Teach Me

[ Teach Me ]

"I want you to get me wet

"I want you to get me wet."

*°*

"What does it mean when a girl is wet?"

Hesitantly, you peeled your eyes open slowly and you watched as a smirk instantly lit up Jungkook's face and you couldn't help but feel even more flustered as you rushed to turn your head away from the said male.

"You're so cute." Jungkook chuckled lowly, as he reached his hand out to smoothen out your hair before letting it slide down your face slowly, forcing your head to face him once again.

"I'm serious," you muttered quietly and tried to lower your gaze, but the man wouldn't let you look away from him as he stubbornly held your head in place.

"Why the sudden curiosity?"

"I... Uh..." you stuttered awkwardly, "A friend of mine was talking about it and I didn't actually know what it meant..."

"You really don't know what it means?" he asked you as he raised one of his eyebrows at you.

"I highly doubt that he meant a girl taking a shower is something that he'd find tasty." he deadpanned with a now blank expression on his face.

"Tasty?" he asked, seeming to be quite amused by the conversation at hand.

"Well, yeah..." you shrugged simply, "Why else would he send a tongue emoji when he sent that message?"