Twenty-Eight: Immature

[ Immature ]

"If you kiss my neck, I'm not responsible for what happens next

"If you kiss my neck, I'm not responsible for what happens next..."

*°*

Mae stepped out of the lecture hall with her hands slipped into the pockets of her pants as her friend Jaewon walked beside her, the two now finally leaving their last lecture for the day.

To say she was exhausted would be an understatement.

At this point, all she wanted was to get something to eat and pass out in her bed.

She was feeling so drained from all the work she's been getting as an architecture student, but she refused to show just how exhausted she was whenever you were around because she knew you'd immediately start to overthink everything.

You'd only end up making a fuss.

On top of her stress from school, another dumbass was adding an unnecessary amount of stress onto her.

Everything was fine between her and Jimin until the night before at the game night when the said man randomly decided to bring up her friendship with Jaewon out of nowhere.

She had no idea why he was suddenly so bothered by Jaewon's presence in her life when it never seemed to be an issue before. The fact that Jimin had straight up told her that he didn't really want her around him was really starting to get to her.