Forty-Five: Swim

[Swim]

"Seeing your smile is more than enough

"Seeing your smile is more than enough."

*°*
(long ass chapter ahead)

*°*

"She's pretty,"

Taehyung didn't take his eyes off of you as the voice of his sister sounded from beside him cheerfully and he nodded in agreement without hesitation, knowing who she was referring to. You.

He watched as you slowly dipped yourself into the shallow side of the pool in the large backyard of his uncle's home with a nervous yet excited smile sported on your face.

A soft smile of his own kept itself on his own features as he watched you carefully wave through the water with evident nervousness in your movements.

The sun's golden hue also kissed the calm water in the pool as you swooshed around in it, the light shone directly on you almost like a spotlight forcing his attention to just you and nothing else, he could barely manage to glance away for longer than a second.

You were busy attempting to get yourself to get comfortable in a pool by yourself, insisting that this was what you wanted to do before you felt you'd be ready enough for Taehyung to actually start teaching you how to swim like he stated a while ago.

He knew that you were only suggesting this in order to procrastinate the mini-swimming lesson a little bit more. He found the sight of trying to get yourself used to the water and less uneasy quite amusing.

It was cute.

"How long have you been talking?" Sunhee asked from next to him and Taehyung felt his smile widening by the slightest once she spoke.

"Long enough," he answered vaguely, purposefully teasing his sister and avoiding giving her a detailed answer of any sort simply to get on her nerves.