Thirteen: Library

[ Library ]

"I talk so much about sex that girls just want to meet me

"I talk so much about sex that girls just want to meet me." - Joe Rogan

*°*

"I need to get a textbook from the library, I'll meet you afterwards." you smiled gently at Mae and stopped in front of your faculty building.

"Okay." Mae smiled at you gently, "Don't take too long though. I'm hungry." she groaned playfully, wrapping her arm around her abdomen to prove her point.

"You know you could've asked Yoongi to get you food, right?" you chuckled lowly as you watched your best friend dramatically clutch her abdomen.

A look of sudden realisation adorned her face and she straightened her form properly again.

"You're right." she breathed out with slightly widened eyes before she raised her index finger into the air, "I'll call him now to get us food."

You shook your head silently at your best friend's behaviour and watched as she excitedly pulled her phone out of the back pocket of her jeans.

She happily dialled her older brother's phone number, and she quickly put the call on loudspeaker so that you could both hear the ringing noise, and she eagerly waited for him to pick up her call.

"Hello?" you heard a deep voice say through the phone a few moments later.

"Yoongi!" Mae happily exclaimed once the sound of her brother's voice fell onto her ears.

"What do you want?" Yoongi asked her lowly, knowing that she probably wanted something from him, especially since he just dropped the two of you off less than twenty minutes ago.