Twenty-Seven: A Keeper

[ A Keeper ]

" I just want you to be happy

" I just want you to be happy. And naked."

*°*

You and Taehyung stepped out of the third store of the day after getting some more of the stuff you needed to buy and quickly found yourself slipping back into the loud and busy crowd.

The two of you had spent about nearly three hours at the mall, and you were actually feeling bad about not realising this earlier and even specifying just how much stuff you were planning on getting from the get-go.

Taehyung made sure to keep reassuring you that he had no problem coming with you, but that still didn't really help ease your guilt anyway much.

He kept reminding me that he didn't mind helping you with your shopping, and it really did seem that way, but a huge part of you knew that he really didn't have to.

You really would've been good on your own.

Regardless of what Mae believed.

You would've been fine. Perfectly fine.

"Hey, y/n." you heard Taehyung call out to you as the two of you continued to push past strangers in the mall, "Want to take a break and get something to eat?"

You glanced over your shoulder at him for a split second before looking ahead again as you have him a light nod.

"Sure," you answered, realising that you were starting to actually feel kind of hungry.

You then suddenly felt him grab your wrist and casually begin to pull you in a certain direction without a word said.