Four: Princess

[ Princess ]

"Shut up and kiss me

"Shut up and kiss me."

*°*

When you woke up the next morning, you were momentarily shocked by the position you woke up in.

You were laying in an unfamiliar bed with half of your body on top of Jungkook, your legs on either side of his body while his hands were wrapped around your body, and your head resting on his bare chest, forcing you to feel his breathing pattern and hear his soft heartbeat.

Suddenly, a flashback crossed your mind for split second, almost causing a heart attack, and you quickly shot your head to look down at your body and instantly found that you were now dressed in a big pair of unfamiliar sweatpants and a matching shirt.

Before you could start freaking out, more memories of the night before came crashing down on you, and you could almost feel your heart stop as your body quickly froze.

You had your first kiss.

What the fuck?

You subconsciously allowed a small smile to grace your lips at the memory of how good the kiss actually was - how good it felt to kiss Jungkook.

Never would you have thought that you'd have your first kiss with someone like Jungkook.

You and him were polar opposites, and anyone would be able to tell. So you found it quite weird that he was willing to kiss you - to be your first kiss.