Thirty-Three: Road Trip: Make Up

[ Road Trip: Make Up]

"Let me make it up to you

"Let me make it up to you."

*°*

"Wake me up when we get there."

Mae pulled her feet onto the seat and wrapped her short arms around her knees before turning her entire body away from Jimin as much as she could.

The two had already been on the road for quite a while now, but Mae completely refused to say a single thing to Jimin, and that really made him feel a little bit defeated.

The entire drive was silent.

She shut her eyes in preparation to force herself to sleep just so that she didn't have to actually talk to Jimin.

She knew it was a bit of a childish move, but she felt like being petty one more time and actually making him feel bad. Again.

In all honesty, she wasn't really that mad at him anymore. Yes, she was still a little annoyed but no longer to the point that she still wanted to throw a chair at his face.

But making him feel bad for a little while wouldn't hurt anybody, would it?

Just to teach his dumbass a lesson.

It was fun for her anyway.

"Are you going to sleep?" she heard Jimin ask quietly over her shoulder as he drove.

Mae simply hummed in response with her eyes still closed shut and her body still turned away from the man in the driver's seat, hoping that he'd catch the hint and keep his mouth shut so that she could fall asleep.