Two: Let Loose

[ Let Loose ]

"Nice pants. Can I test the zipper?"

*°*

Your face twisted up in disgust when you were suddenly hit by a strong stench that was a mixture of alcohol, sweat and puke.

Instead of taking you out for food like you were actually hoping, Mae thought it would really be the most wonderful idea to bring you to a fucking nightclub.

Great.

This was definitely not something you would've ever found yourself doing willingly - but of course, Mae was not the easiest person to say 'no' to. She always knew how to get what she wanted.

So now, you were here, at the club.

The noisy and humid ass club.

How lovely.

In addition, Mae actually didn't wear the jacket that she had been searching for so desperately earlier, and instead, she opted for a much more, you'd say, daring number.

She wore a sleeveless nude-coloured bodycon dress that ended far above her knees and had a low cut on one side that at least wasn't too low.

Instead, she made you wear the oversized denim jacket and a similar dress to hers underneath in the colour black, with black thigh-high boots. She thought it would be cute if the town of you went out in matching styles.

Never have you ever thought of wearing something like this. You were just always too scared to, not really feeling confident enough. And instead, usually just stuck to big loose shirts and jeans, and sometimes maybe leggings.

In all honesty, you felt weird - you felt a little bit uncomfortable. For some reason it felt like every pair of eyes in the building was on you, unmoving.