Sixteen: First*

[ First ]

"I'm not going to stop until you're shaking

"I'm not going to stop until you're shaking."

*°*

sexual content ahead

*°*

"I'm helping you discover your fantasy."

Suddenly, you felt him bite into your skin softly and you unintentionally let out a surprised gasp at the unfamiliar feeling of his teeth gently biting into your skin.

You lifted your head slightly from his shoulder, and you felt him instantly adding a little bit more pressure onto your neck as he continued to nibble at your skin.

His actions sent a jolt of unfamiliar tingles throughout your entire body, and you couldn't understand why you found his foreign actions so pleasing.

The hand that had slipped in between your thighs slowly moved away and lifted your sweater so that his palm could rest flatly against your stomach.

"Essentially, what a sexual fantasy is, it's something that you want to happen to you sexually. It's a desire of yours. Something that turns you on." Jungkook spoke huskily to you, and you shivered once again at how oddly satisfying it was to hear him speak that way to you, "At least, that's the simplest way I can explain it to you."

You gulped as you tried to nod your head in understanding, but the firm hold the man had around your throat made that quite difficult to do.

"You don't have to move."