Five: Liar*

[ Liar ]

"Your pants are bothersome

"Your pants are bothersome. Take them off."

*°*

Jimin tightened his grip on Mae's thighs as he sat back against the headboard of the bed with her moving on top of him desperately.

Sweat ran down their bodies hurriedly as low groans, gasps and moans emitted from the two lovers.

Mae worked her hips into Jimin's hurriedly, desperation evident in her actions and the way her face scrunched up in undeniable pleasure.

Jimin groaned lowly when he felt Mae's hands slipping into his hair before she tugged at the strands desperately and soon enough they both started to feel their highs approaching fast.

Mae's movements quickly became even more desperate and rushed than before and she wrapped her arms around Jimin's neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist simultaneously.

Finally, both Jimin and Mae reached their breath-taking orgasms, and they both clutched onto the other desperately as their bodies shook and quivered violently due to the heavy climax that managed to hit them almost at the exact same time.

"Fuck." Jimin's husky groan soon came as Mae's head tiredly dropped into the crook of his neck, "That was so good."

Mae let out a loud sigh, her breath managing to softly tickle Jimin's skin, making him giggle childishly at the ticklish feeling on his neck.

Mae felt her heart swell at the cute sound that the man just made, but she ignored the all too familiar feeling that he always managed to create within her.

She let out another sigh as her hands fell lazily to her sides, landing effortlessly on the man's ripped abdomen before she started to lightly draw invisible shapes onto his skin with her small fingers.