Thirty-Four: His Friends

[ His Friends ]

"Stop undressing me with your eyes! Use your teeth

"Stop undressing me with your eyes! Use your teeth."

*°*

The music that was heard from the outer walls of the venue was extremely loud and could be heard all the way from the parking lot as you and Taehyung walked beside one another, making your way to the entrance.

"My friend's band is going to start their first performance soon, but we have to meet up with the others before we can head to the main stage," Taehyung told you as he casually threw his hand over your shoulders and started to lead you somewhere.

Taehyung calmly walked past the busy people waiting in line and moved to the front to the front, ignoring their annoyed protests.

You wanted to ask him why you didn't just wait in line but decided not even bother because the man was already talking to somebody else after stopping the both of you in your tracks only seconds later.

After speaking to some guy that stood at the main entrance, the two exchanged a few words, weird looks and nods before you were both eventually allowed into the large venue.

You gulped quietly to yourself as it finally dawned on you. Taehyung had his arm around you. You tried your best to ignore how nervous you were starting to feel by having his arm placed around your shoulders.

He dragged you through the massive crowd of people who seemed to be more or less around your age, and suddenly smiled brightly before waving his hand excitedly at someone you couldn't see.

"Yuta!" Taehyung exclaimed happily as he walked you over to a specific group of people.