Eleven: King

[ King ]

"I'm a lip biter

"I'm a lip biter."

*°*

"Guys!" Seokjin suddenly yelled as everyone continued to laugh about the hilarious discoveries that were made during the game of Truth or Dare that you had just played.

The sound of all of your voices started to lower as you all turned your heads in the direction of the male who was eagerly waiting for the attention of everyone's attention.

"Let's play King." Seokjin cheesed brightly as bounced slightly in his place.

"Yes!" Mae exclaimed excitedly as she clapped her hands hurriedly, "We haven't played that game in forever."

"What is this game?" you asked no one in particular, as you looked around the small circle that you were all sitting in right in the centre of the living room.

"I don't think we've ever played this game with you, y/n." Namjoon stated simply, and you didn't miss the sly smirk that seemed to have grown onto the said man's face.

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion as you started to feel a little bit out of place because it seemed as if everybody in the room knew exactly what was being spoken about - except you.

"Yeah, we haven't." Jungkook jumped into the conversation, as he subconsciously placed his head onto your shoulder after leaning back onto his hands slightly.

"Seokjin, I think you're the best person to explain this to her since you're the one that introduced this game to most of us here." Jimin chuckled lowly, before taking a small sip from his beer bottle.

"Okay!" Seokjin obliged happily as he loudly clasped his large hands together, seeming to be quite pleased by Jimin's words, "So, y/n," he began with a mischievous look starting to form on his face, "King is basically a game that simply requires a group of people, lots of alcohol and a deck of cards."