Twelve: Regular

[ Regular ]

"Push me up against the wall and do dirty things to me

"Push me up against the wall and do dirty things to me."

*°*

"Oh, fuck! Daddy!"

Taehyung visibly flinched as the girl on the other of the line moaned loudly through the phone.

This was a caller he had gotten pretty familiar with since she first started having sessions with him, and of all the sessions he's had, she was definitely one of his least favourites. He just couldn't stand the mere sound of her voice, he found it annoying.

The only good thing that came out of this was the fact that she was one of his highest-paying guests, that was really the only reason he made himself tolerate her. The girl had some deep pockets, they were obviously deep enough for her to have frequent sessions with him and pay a fortune for each one without a second thought.

He let out a quiet breath and decided to keep his voice sounding the way this user liked it until the call ended - which was hopefully going to be soon.

Suddenly, the girl goes silent for about a fraction of a second, before heavy breathing and soft moans began to sound through the phone.

"You like that huh?" Taehyung asked the girl in a low and husky voice the way she always happened to request whenever she had a session with him.

"Y-Yes- Ah!" she responded breathlessly before a loud string of moans cut her off abruptly.

"Imagine me ramming into you just the way you like it, darling." Taehyung spoke to the girl seductively, knowing exactly what she wanted to hear from him.

"F-Fuck, daddy! I'm gonna cum!" the girl practically screeched breathlessly, and Taehyung felt a wave of relief hit him as soon her words fell onto his ears.