Seven: Wet

[ Wet ]

"Good sex is like a good bridge

"Good sex is like a good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand." - Mae West

*°*

YourV31
Hey Angel

And the world stopped. Your eyes doubled in size and it seemed as if time itself started to slow down and your heart began to ring in your ears. Mae saw how your face dropped, and the both of you looked away from the screen - eyes linking. Before you could even stop her - Mae pressed accept.

"Mae, no!"

"Oh come on, why not?" Mae whined, holding the laptop with a tight grip, "This is perfect timing!"

"I don't want to do this anymore," you nervously laughed, "This was a bad idea-a really bad idea."

You could instantly feel your anxiety start to boil right in the pits of your stomach, your lungs began to deflate and your mind fell blank. Mae watched as your lips quivered, hands uncontrollably shaking while your eyes widened even more.

Mae instantly placed the laptop on the bed before leaning closer to you and cupping your face in between her warm palms. You could feel your heartbeat begin to steady and it becomes easier for you to breathe. Yes, Mae could be a bit pushy at times but you knew that it was for your own will. But you still couldn't help but be nervous.

"Just try it out," she whispered, brushing her thumb underneath your eye and your lips and you began to calm down, "If you don't like it and you really don't want to do it then you can stop. I won't be mad if you do."

You felt comfort at her words, a small smile gracefully falling to your face as you looked at your best friend. Her soft side was your favourite - and as she said the right words to cheer you up, it hit you that this was the reason why she was your best friend in the first place.