Seventeen: BS

[ BS ]

"I really think our clothes would look nicer on my bedroom floor

"I really think our clothes would look nicer on my bedroom floor."

*°*

"So are you going to tell me what's going on between you and Jimin?" Yoongi asked Mae as he threw himself back into the couch as she made her way into the kitchen.

Mae paused in her tracks as she was about to pull the refrigerator door open and she felt her heart stop for a second at her brother's question.

She gulped silently and pulled open the refrigerator door before softly clearing her throat and pulling out two ciders from the fridge before closing it again.

She slowly made her way back into the living room and found her brother calmly sitting on one of the couches with his hands perched up behind his head.

She handed him one of the ciders that she was holding, before silently taking a seat beside him.

"So?" Yoongi urged her and he popped open his beverage.

Mae looked away from him and followed his actions by popping open her own cider.

"So what?" she asked lamely before taking a sip of her drink.

"Don't act like you didn't hear what I asked you," Yoongi stated bluntly.

"What did you ask?" she asked again in an attempt to get her brother to let go of the subject.